Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Archangel's Attire Gear

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
Hello fellow wizards!

So I just logged onto Wizard101 this morning and saw that the creators came out with a new attire that we can use to stitch instead of the Guardian's Outfit. Personally, I absolutely love the way the attire looks for the girls, and I was planning on buying it right away. But when I logged on, I saw that it was a crowns only product. Is this a mistake or something? Because when I last checked, the Guardian's outfit was and crowns and gold product. I mean, not many people are going to buy this product if it costs only crowns. One of the reasons why the Guardian's outfit was so successful was because it was also gold. Is this a mistake KI is going to fix?

Mariah Skullhunter
(Level 95)

Survivor
Jan 10, 2013
"Personally, I absolutely love the way the attire looks for the girls, and I was planning on buying it right away. But when I logged on, I saw that it was a crowns only product. Is this a mistake or something?"

No, it isn't a mistake.
'Attire' = Buy it in the crowns shop
'Pack' = Buy it in the crowns shop
'Bundle' = Buy it in real life, like the winterbane hall is something you get for buying it in real life, hive bundle is a bundle you buy in real life, etc.

"I mean, not many people are going to buy this product if it costs only crowns."
"But when I logged on, I saw that it was a crowns only product."
Unless you have crowns on your account, which I'm guessing you don't have crowns.

You should know what I mean by now.

Hero
May 02, 2009
I certainly hope so. One would think/assume that since it doesn't contain any stats at all whatsoever or doesn't help contribute to the main game at all whatsoever that it would be buyable for gold as well. Maybe it's because the look is very similar to the female pvp commander gear that it's crowns only? That's just my guess anyway.

At any rate I do hope that they put a gold price on it, as making something like this crowns only is just a really bad move in my own honest opinion.

Explorer
Nov 23, 2011
I would be more likely to buy one for gold.

Anybody know if you have color options when purchasing, or if it can be dyed?

-Michael

Hero
May 02, 2009
Jack, the royal attire can be bought for gold as well as crowns since it has no stats on it and has a fairly look as well; the archangel's attire should be no different imho. Indigo Ring, it can in fact be dyed and does come with some color choices ahead of time.

Survivor
Dec 23, 2011
Jack1337and1337 on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
"Personally, I absolutely love the way the attire looks for the girls, and I was planning on buying it right away. But when I logged on, I saw that it was a crowns only product. Is this a mistake or something?"

No, it isn't a mistake.
'Attire' = Buy it in the crowns shop
'Pack' = Buy it in the crowns shop
'Bundle' = Buy it in real life, like the winterbane hall is something you get for buying it in real life, hive bundle is a bundle you buy in real life, etc.

"I mean, not many people are going to buy this product if it costs only crowns."
"But when I logged on, I saw that it was a crowns only product."
Unless you have crowns on your account, which I'm guessing you don't have crowns.

You should know what I mean by now.
Yes, I see what you mean, but some items in the crown shop also sell for gold. Like, for example, the very successful Guardians outfit.

I think you should know what I mean by now.

Mariah

Survivor
Sep 21, 2013
Yes, there are color options.

I think the crowns only thing is because the gear is new, maybe after a while it'll be available for gold.

~Esmee Watertalon, level 47

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I like that they are making more cosmetic gear like the wigs/hair and don't mind buying them for crowns.

Explorer
Nov 05, 2011
According to duelist101 this gear is appearing as a rare drop in the test realm for Khrysalis part 2.

However that is test realm data only and may change!

Survivor
Jun 30, 2013
Hello i need to know smth about this armour. How many times can i stitch it to my real set. Or is it just for one time you stitch it and you cant remove?? pls help.