Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Page Event Rewards?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
On the Lost Pages Events page on the Wizard101 website, part of the page says "Rewards for participating in the Lost Pages Events will scale to your level and the level of the creatures you are facing". My question is, first off, is there any GOOD No Auction gear that you can get from any of the bosses of the Lost Pages Event? If yes, then what kind of No Auction gear can you get and what is it's stats and level? If there is any good No Auction gear you can get during the Lost Pages event, then is there any Level 90 No Auction gear? If so, what's the stats? I really want to know what could be received from the bosses of the Lost Pages events and also tell me if there is any of the bosses that may be worth farming at during the Lost Pages Events and for what I should farm that boss for. Any advice would be gladly accepted.

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
I also have a question about that, the xp from all the lost pages event quests are 15-35 which doesn't seem to be scaled to your level. I am level 79 and I am currently working on the Avalon lost page quest. The xp in this world is 15. That just doesn't seem fair since you fight 0 hard things and get 15 xp instead of in the thousands like the rest of the quests here. I got stuck in a dungeon so the lost page quest came around and I thought "cool I can level up and it will be easier" except, I can't level up off about 300 xp from all the lost pages worlds and event dungeons. It doesn't seem all that fair.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
On the Lost Pages Events page on the Wizard101 website, part of the page says "Rewards for participating in the Lost Pages Events will scale to your level and the level of the creatures you are facing". My question is, first off, is there any GOOD No Auction gear that you can get from any of the bosses of the Lost Pages Event? If yes, then what kind of No Auction gear can you get and what is it's stats and level? If there is any good No Auction gear you can get during the Lost Pages event, then is there any Level 90 No Auction gear? If so, what's the stats? I really want to know what could be received from the bosses of the Lost Pages events and also tell me if there is any of the bosses that may be worth farming at during the Lost Pages Events and for what I should farm that boss for. Any advice would be gladly accepted.
The only high level gear is from the Azteca quest and it's mostly fire school. It's nothing unique, all basic Azteca drop gear you can get from most of the bosses.

Historian
May 06, 2009
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Feb 21, 2014 wrote:
Supposedly, you can win prizes there were in the, now retired, Dragon's Hoard Pack, which contained many crowns items including gear, housing items mega snacks. There is level 90 gear for drops, but only Bentley Daysong in Azteca drops them, I'd assume. You can check the stats here: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Item:Dragon's_Hoard_Pack

The rewards are, all in all, small and the XP and Gold are definitely not the highlight of the event. The bosses and Spellwrit mobs are designed more to be farmed for possible drops of Dragon Hoard Pack items. They are a little on the low end and random at best. You can, however, farm to your hearts content if you're interested.

I mostly only care for the unique badges that come with the event, but some players aren't into such things. I would suggest taking a crack at fighting some of the Spellwrits and bosses as there've been reports about housing items and mega snacks being dropped, I have gotten a few housing items. Most players might tell it's a waste of time, but it's up to you.

Hope that helped!

Survivor
May 21, 2009
I'm also wondering the same thing. Hopefully the gear will be useful to high level players. Until the reveal though, we can only wait and cross our fingers.