Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training in Wysteria

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2011
I was very excited to see the new schools in Wysteria. I was hoping they meant higher level spells. Is there any point at which characters can use their training points in the schools in Wysteria?

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
stolenyeats on Feb 17, 2014 wrote:
I was very excited to see the new schools in Wysteria. I was hoping they meant higher level spells. Is there any point at which characters can use their training points in the schools in Wysteria?
Actually, their schools are just are schools, just with different names, Tempest is , Ember is , Frost is , Earth is , Spirit is , Chaos is , and Equilibrium is .

Survivor
Dec 15, 2009
I think wysteria should be an opportunity to learn spells like fire shark, storm hound, crow, wildfire treant, etc.

Tyler SkullHunter Level 80 Archmage Pyromancer

Mastermind
Jul 26, 2011
Wizards cannot use training points to buy spells because there are no spells to buy in Wysteria. Though in my opinion Kingsisle should have gave the Pigswick professors a side quest for our own school to send on some type of quest to gather something and they end up surprising us with a new spell. But as said on other topics Pigswick Academy doesn't teach students about magic but how to cheat, and other stuff that I have forgotten Anyways I don't think Headmaster Ambrose would like us learning at another school and Headmistress Crisp rubbing it in his face that she stole his favorite student