Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

the final boss

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 04, 2012
In my point of view the celestia final boss is way to hard for the estimated level. I mean the first boss alone was enough to kill me, mabey I am just weak but I don't think so. I think kings isle should make the final boss easier. Although I passed celestisa and am now on Avalon I relized this while helping my sister. The final boss is to hard.

. Cole TitanFlame level 76

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bub61526 on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
In my point of view the celestia final boss is way to hard for the estimated level. I mean the first boss alone was enough to kill me, mabey I am just weak but I don't think so. I think kings isle should make the final boss easier. Although I passed celestisa and am now on Avalon I relized this while helping my sister. The final boss is to hard.

. Cole TitanFlame level 76
Oh and they just reduced the level to gain access to Celestia which will make The Trial of Spheres even more of a nightmare. I had to solo this, with Ice...it was horrible and took hours. I agree, this is one difficult boss!

Survivor
Oct 02, 2012
Not really, I did this with 3 other people and it was a breeze. I was around level 56 and the people who helped me were 72, 58 and 82.

Its really easy if you can get high level friends to help.

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
It was hard, I agree, but I went with two other people and we finished it pretty easily. Just spam blades and traps... then attack all at once. :)

~ Vanessa

Defender
Aug 25, 2013
Storm can always do it much easier.
I soloed the Trial of Spheres twice now. First boss can go down with tempest spam, but it's always best to make sure you go first so you can immediately kill the minions as they appear.
Deer Knight is EXTREMELY useful for the first battle, but most of the time a death can't get this their first time around. In which case building for a large scarecrow should be a priority every time.
As for the final boss, yeah it's pretty difficult but I honestly thought it was less of a challenge than the first boss so long as you make sure you stack enough before you hit.

John RavenCatcher - lvl95
John StormWalker - lvl95
John DragonPyre - lvl 48
John FrostShard - lvl34

Survivor
Apr 18, 2014
If you need some xp i recommend that you have a friend that's a high level and has beat Celestia take you to Celestia. ( Recommended level for this is 15-30 )