Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How far do i have left to go?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
Just wondering, what level did you guys finish celestia? At the rate I'm going, I'll probably finish around levels 55-58. Am i too low? Also, how far do I have left to go in celestia? I am currently working on Stormriven.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
CamelTamer on Feb 14, 2014 wrote:
Just wondering, what level did you guys finish celestia? At the rate I'm going, I'll probably finish around levels 55-58. Am i too low? Also, how far do I have left to go in celestia? I am currently working on Stormriven.
Level will vary based upon side quests done (or skipped).

This link shows all of the quests in Celestia:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree

I would say you are about halfway done.

On that link, you can click on the quests for more details (like who gives the quest, requirements/prequests, etc.). And for things like the Lounge Lizards quest, there is a quest guide that has detailed pictures showing the locations for them.

Hope this helps.

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Well I am level 69 and still working on Celestia. If you finish around the levels you think you will, Zafaria may be tough so you can lvl up by doing side quests or doing Grizzleheim, Wintertusk, or Wysteria. You are about half done with Celestia.
Neela Lotusflower
Legendary

Defender
May 01, 2011
I'm level 67, and almost finished with Celestia. You are at a pretty good level for Stormriven.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2010
I think you have to finish trial of spheres quest to finish Celestia~ i'm still in stormriven as well XD

~Esmee Skullheart~