Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get into MarleyBone

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 23, 2014
Arthur StoryWard

When you go to krokotopia, there's a krok that orders you to do the ring and anthames. after that, she told me to go to MarleyBone to visit a friend of her's. so i went to the Spiral Door and it only had Wizard City, Krokotopia, GrizzleHeim, and Wysteria. Can some one tell me whats going on

\/
\l/
l
/l\
/ \

Administrator
Just as you had to complete your required quests in Wizard City before you were given the Spiral Key to Krokotopia, so must you complete your required quests in Krokotopia before you will be given the Spiral Key to Marleybone.

Keep questing, and when you are tasked to face Krokopatra, you'll know you're close to wrapping up Krokotopia's required quest line.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 23, 2014
Thanks Professor Greyrose for helping me out!
Sincerly,
Arthur StoryWard

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Yea, I had this problem too. I was finished with my Wizard City crafting quest, but the arrow lead me right to Bartleby and just stopped. I didn't know what was going on... so I quit crafting. :P I eventually found out that you actually have to finish the world to go do the next crafting quest. Biggest duh moment ever. xD (I'm still not crafting...)

~ Vanessa

Survivor
Jan 12, 2014
So i have been reading repleys and i have read you have to be level 28 and that is wrong i have a friend that is level 30 and cant go there and i want to know when i can go there.

Someone reply soon please

also if you see someone in the game named alex goldfountain and you can go to marleybone please friend me
fire wizards rock

Administrator
nick rocks on Mar 11, 2014 wrote:
So i have been reading repleys and i have read you have to be level 28 and that is wrong i have a friend that is level 30 and cant go there and i want to know when i can go there.

Someone reply soon please

also if you see someone in the game named alex goldfountain and you can go to marleybone please friend me
fire wizards rock
Young Wizard, I answered this question already.

Just as you had to complete your required quests in Wizard City before you were given the Spiral Key to Krokotopia, so must you complete your required quests in Krokotopia before you will be given the Spiral Key to Marleybone.

Keep questing, and when you are tasked to face Krokopatra, you'll know you're close to wrapping up Krokotopia's required quest line.

The quest "Mark of the Gladiator" given to you by Ako in the Grand Arena is your current Krokotopia mainline quest. Complete the quests in the worlds you have access to before you jump ahead.

community@wizard101.com