Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crafting a pagoda gauntlet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
We should be able to craft a pagoda for our houses. Who's with me?

Survivor
May 04, 2013
I guess that would be cool but if it was craftable it would need rare reagents to craft
and they would all probly be from mu shu

Jeremy SoulThief

Explorer
Jan 27, 2011
Valkoor Dragonhear... on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
Though your idea is creative and bold I must say it will never be possible. The Gauntlets and Bundles are how KI makes the money to expand and improve upon Wizard101, without them Wizard101 would be forced to shut down. It may just seem like one Gauntlet, but with it priced at $29 per purchase and with over 10 million players, you see how badly that would hurt Kingsisle's income?

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
Nightblood1995 on Feb 7, 2014 wrote:
Though your idea is creative and bold I must say it will never be possible. The Gauntlets and Bundles are how KI makes the money to expand and improve upon Wizard101, without them Wizard101 would be forced to shut down. It may just seem like one Gauntlet, but with it priced at $29 per purchase and with over 10 million players, you see how badly that would hurt Kingsisle's income?
I don't think it would be a loss for KI, there could be more than one type of gauntlet. Maybe the crafted gauntlet wouldn't drop quit as well leaving players wanting a pagoda gauntlet as well. Besides crafting isn't for everyone, have you tried to through a crafted house together quickly? Lol it takes some effort.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2013
Valkoor Dragonhear... on Feb 6, 2014 wrote:
That sounds freaking awesome! I would be so motivated to do my crafting quests just so I could craft it. It would take a lot of effort, but in the end it would all be worth it for a house or pagoda. I am with you 100% on this!

Adrian Silvermancer
Level 34 Diviner

Survivor
May 08, 2011
This is the worst idea I've ever heard of. Do you know how much money Wizard101 would lose? There wouldn't even be point in selling it anymore. Just buy it.

Explorer
Jan 27, 2011
Valkoor Dragonhear... on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
I don't think it would be a loss for KI, there could be more than one type of gauntlet. Maybe the crafted gauntlet wouldn't drop quit as well leaving players wanting a pagoda gauntlet as well. Besides crafting isn't for everyone, have you tried to through a crafted house together quickly? Lol it takes some effort.
Actually I've crafted both the Wyrd and Celestian Observatory Houses pretty easily. The only difficulty to crafting (for me) is finding the gold for the reagents. But you're right, crafting isn't for everyone.

Delver
Jan 21, 2014
Valkoor Dragonhear... on Feb 8, 2014 wrote:
im with nightblood, you are in the right but still KI would have a very bad hit in the game even if every player buys it or not it is still a income plus with the prizes it would be better to not be craftable, but i was thinking would it be better for KI that they throw in back all the packs so that more people use crowns more crowns used more people by more crowns and the more they buy crowns, the more money they get, just a suggestion

isaac gold heart lvl 15 theurgist,,

Defender
Jul 27, 2009
Yeah but if that did happen though, it would be something crazy like 100 amber, a house, 50 of the rarest treasure no autction treasure. Super rare gear. then probably 999 of some perfect jade or something like that.. it would be crazy hard to get the reagents that most people would just be like its not worth it.

Delver
Mar 05, 2013
I crafted the Wyrd House, it took a week. I crafted the Celestian Observatory, it took like twelve days. All you need is gold and enough Crowns to reset your crafting station. Crafting the gauntlet castles will never happen. They are saleable items, and KingsIsle will never give that up. I don't blame them. I'm a businessman myself. But you can wish for them all you want, wishes are free. :D

Defender
Dec 27, 2011
Since they have castle tours now I would be able to do the pagoda whenever I wanted to do so.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
4 sure i want to craft it i don't want to waste real life $$$!

requirements: (for me)

-25 000 gold

-legendary artsian

-5 aether
-3 natures wrath tc
-10 grendelweed
-80 mist wood
-25 fossils
-20 sandstone

it would be fun to craft this mooshu dungeon! its a great idea!

100% on it

maybe add a winterbane too but a pagoda is great!

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
yay! pagoda would be GREAT to craft!

i don't wanna spend real money, this is the best EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wonder what requirements are needed

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
poliwhirl555 on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:

-25 000 gold

-legendary artsian

-5 aether
-3 natures wrath tc
-10 grendelweed
-80 mist wood
-25 fossils
-20 sandstone

100% on it

I know where you're coming from, but a lvl 30 could easily make that, what about this:

150,000 gold

Transcendent Crafter

30 Amber
50 Merle's Whiskers
40 Turquoise
20 Amber Dust
10 Ra TC
15 Chimera TC
50 Black Pearls
100 Black Lotus

That seems about fair, since you'd previously have to pay $39 for it.

Defender
Oct 27, 2013
poliwhirl555 on Feb 9, 2014 wrote:

-25 000 gold

-legendary artsian

-5 aether
-3 natures wrath tc
-10 grendelweed
-80 mist wood
-25 fossils
-20 sandstone

100% on it

new requirements (i made them too E-Z):

-90 000 gold
-legendary artsian
-20 aether
-6 amber
-20 natures wraith TC
-4 triton TC
-200 mist wood
-85 fossils
-5 goat monk TC
-10 troll TC
-20 amber dust

Survivor
Feb 07, 2014
I wouldn't mind sinking like 10k crowns for just the gauntlet. It stinks to have to buy another house just for 1 house accessory.

Sincerely,

Michael Hexmancer