Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A few questions about Membership

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
Although I know a lot about Wizard101, a membership is one thing I don't know much about. I've had one since February of last year. My questions are:

1) When it comes to renewing your membership, do you renew it on the expiration date or the day after the expiration date?
2) Do you lose your membership benefits when the membership expiration date arrives or the day after it expires?
3) When you renew your membership, does it automatically renew the membership without you paying or do you have to pay to renew it?

This is my first time renewing my membership so I'm not sure of these things. Btw, I have a 1 year membership if that matters at all or not. Well, I hope y'all can answer these questions and when you do answer, please explain it in as much detail as needed

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Feb 2, 2014 wrote:
Although I know a lot about Wizard101, a membership is one thing I don't know much about. I've had one since February of last year. My questions are:

1) When it comes to renewing your membership, do you renew it on the expiration date or the day after the expiration date?
2) Do you lose your membership benefits when the membership expiration date arrives or the day after it expires?
3) When you renew your membership, does it automatically renew the membership without you paying or do you have to pay to renew it?

This is my first time renewing my membership so I'm not sure of these things. Btw, I have a 1 year membership if that matters at all or not. Well, I hope y'all can answer these questions and when you do answer, please explain it in as much detail as needed
It depends upon they way you pay for your membership.

1.) It doesn't matter. You renew your membership, when you want to. Even if you buy an additional one month membership two weeks into your first month of membership, you will get two months total membership. Any gap in membership will be a result of not renewing/buying before it expires. Again, you don't have to wait to renew/buy, you can do it anytime prior (no need to wait until the day of or day before to renew).

2.) Not positive on the exact date, but I believe it is the day after the expiration date.

3.) If you pay by credit card, your membership plan (monthly, yearly, etc) will automatically renew (you have to specifically stop the membership to stop the automatic renewal). If you pay by bundle card, you have to manually keep purchasing months of membership.