Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Too Low Level?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
I am just wondering, am I too low level to be in dragonspyre?

Dustin Fireblade level thirty eight

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
First, you probably should have posted this in the DragonSpyre section of the forms.

Second, that depends on the way you look at it. DragonSpyre was designed for levels 40-50, but I've had friend there at level 37. I'd recommend doing some sidequests, especially if you get stuck or things in general are too hard. DragonSpyre is a long, hard world, and its better to be overleved than under.

Haley MoonHeart, Innate Shadowmancer

Julia FirePyre, Magus Pyromancer

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
person123751 on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:

Nope. Level 35-40 is average, but it all depends on how you play your wizard.

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
person123751 on Jan 31, 2014 wrote:

well i got in at 37 and got out a 45 and stuck with side quest ki's fault

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Nope. I was level 38 when I started as well, now there is the new level requirements, so i'll say your good. :) You could grind a bit if you wanted too, for a head start.
~ Vanessa

Survivor
Mar 26, 2010
I don't think you are under leveled. It all depends if you think you are ready to take that world on. If the general battles are hard on the street, the boss quests are only more difficult. Try defeating a few monsters and see how well you do. If you leave the battles with an ok amount of health, go for the boss
But, if you don't do well, you may want to do side quests in other worlds or maybe complete old dungeons for some more experience to level up a little faster.
At the moment, I'm level 42 and still in MooShu because I like to take it one world at a time. Personally, it's a little too stressful for me to travel to several worlds at once.
Anyways, hope this helps you out!
Fiona IceDust
Level 42 Thaumaturge

Defender
Oct 27, 2013