Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A Question For Professor Greyrose, Please

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2013
Hello, I have question that I’m hoping Professor Greyrose could possibly answer for me. If she isn’t to busy with her teachings, letting us know of recent game updates, and answering our questions for us that we young wizard all have here on the boards.

Mr. Lincoln, who is located in Golem Court in the beautiful Wizard City that we all know and love, offers us wizards a chance to buy back our training points. But with price of course and from what I understand as of late due to recent post here on the board, that this particular price ranges depending on how many training points you have used and your wizards current level.

Now remember though I’m not entirely certain on this particular subject, because I myself am not in complete understanding of this transaction with Mr. Lincoln. But would greatly appreciate if Professor Greyrose, could do me the honor and clarify this for me.

However, that was not my intended question for you though Professor Greyrose. No, my question is when and if I do decide to buy back my training points what exactly will happen? Can you possibly describe in detail if you wouldn’t mind and be so kind, so I have full and complete understanding of this situation/transaction Professor Greyrose.

- Will only the spells I have learned through the usage of my training points be removed from my spell book?

- Will my spells that I have receive through questing, crafting, and Loremaster dropped spells be removed or in jeopardy of being removed or possibly lost?

- Or will all my spells I have currently be removed from my spell book?

I am a Level 95 Death Wizard and have worked very very hard to get to that level, and some spells such as the Avenging Fossil and Deer Knight. Was an extremely difficult task to accomplish and meet with success. Now that I have them I really don’t want to lose them, I hope you understand being a fellow wizard yourself Professor Greyrose.

Thank you for your time, I really hope this message reaches you. I hope you don’t mind helping a curious, some what lost wizard and directing him towards the correct path of understanding the game that he so dearly loves. Till next time see you around the spiral and have a wonderful day, Bye

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Lord of Night on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
Hello, I have question that I’m hoping Professor Greyrose could possibly answer for me. If she isn’t to busy with her teachings, letting us know of recent game updates, and answering our questions for us that we young wizard all have here on the boards.

Mr. Lincoln, who is located in Golem Court in the beautiful Wizard City that we all know and love, offers us wizards a chance to buy back our training points. But with price of course and from what I understand as of late due to recent post here on the board, that this particular price ranges depending on how many training points you have used and your wizards current level.

Now remember though I’m not entirely certain on this particular subject, because I myself am not in complete understanding of this transaction with Mr. Lincoln. But would greatly appreciate if Professor Greyrose, could do me the honor and clarify this for me.

However, that was not my intended question for you though Professor Greyrose. No, my question is when and if I do decide to buy back my training points what exactly will happen? Can you possibly describe in detail if you wouldn’t mind and be so kind, so I have full and complete understanding of this situation/transaction Professor Greyrose.

- Will only the spells I have learned through the usage of my training points be removed from my spell book?

- Will my spells that I have receive through questing, crafting, and Loremaster dropped spells be removed or in jeopardy of being removed or possibly lost?

- Or will all my spells I have currently be removed from my spell book?

I am a Level 95 Death Wizard and have worked very very hard to get to that level, and some spells such as the Avenging Fossil and Deer Knight. Was an extremely difficult task to accomplish and meet with success. Now that I have them I really don’t want to lose them, I hope you understand being a fellow wizard yourself Professor Greyrose.

Thank you for your time, I really hope this message reaches you. I hope you don’t mind helping a curious, some what lost wizard and directing him towards the correct path of understanding the game that he so dearly loves. Till next time see you around the spiral and have a wonderful day, Bye
Only spells you bought with training points are effected. All dropped or school spells are kept.

You will not loose Avenging and Knight.

Unless you are in a tight spot with training points consider moving on with out a buy back. If you skipped Zeke quests in prior worlds you can also make up some with them. Side quests in Celestia and Zafaria also gain extra points.

The higher level you wait for buy back the more expensive it is. I took spells early on my first wizard I should of not done but was able to get by it ok.

Mary

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Only your training point spells will be affected.

Lets say I have an Wizard with 2 lore spells (Handsome famori and Ninja Pig) along with life up to satyr.

If I were to buy back at this point I would lose the spells trained from the life school but keep all my lore spells.

Hopefully that example helps