Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

ghost dog

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2010
i have had a lot of trouble defeating ghost dog i have tried more then ten times with and without friends and still have not won.
if any of you have any idea how to beat him that would be nice

Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
seab17100 on Jan 30, 2014 wrote:
i have had a lot of trouble defeating ghost dog i have tried more then ten times with and without friends and still have not won.
if any of you have any idea how to beat him that would be nice
I would say try to get a full team to do the dungeon with. Its going to be very hard completing it by yourself cause he does cheat. Not impossible, but very unlikely.

Wolf LifeShard

Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
It's pretty easy I soloed it, once you have defeated Ghost Dog's regular version you have to defeat his shadow magic version. These are his cheats
After Ghost Dog is defeated, he returns as Shadow Ghost Dog, a cheating boss.He casts a Shadow Shrike with +15 Backlash.On the second Round, Ghost Dog will say "Devote your body and soul to your master!" and will summon the following, a Seijun Killer Minion and 2 Hagakure Blade Minions.These Minions will not do anything on the third Round.At the end of the second Round, he will say "Feel the Poetry of War!" and cast a Death DoT that deals 400 damage per Round (575 damage in Shadow Form).The target of this attack will be the "most intimidating" Wizard (most blades) If there is none, then the Sun Spot Wizard is the target.This attack will be over 10 RoundsThis will repeat at the end of every 5 Rounds after the initial attack.Ghost Dog will say "The Way of The Samoorai is Found in Death!" and use a 2x Death version of Detonate in the same turn, Wizard targeted is the on who received that Cheat Damage Over Time. (2800 Base Death Damage) and occurs at the End of Round 5 and every 5 Rounds after.Interrupt – If you attempt to use shields on yourself, Ghost Dog cast a 0-Pip Shatter to remove those shields.This cheat does not affect shields you may cast on other Wizards on your team.This cheat affects the Spirit Armor that is placed with Rebirth and Legion Shield as well, but only for the person that cast the spell.Immune to Beguile.Lol right from Wizard101 wiki lol hope this helps!The Balance Wizard Soloer(I'm on youtube by the way lol)

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
make sure you get rid of his minions quickly and have a life, preferably one with zeus gear for the death resisst. I am one of these lifes, and i did ghost dog pretty easily with only an average balance wizard.

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011