Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Completing All Quest Badge

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 19, 2012
So, I was just thinking that there should be a badge for completing all quests from one arc. When you complete all quests from every world up to Dragonspyre, you'd get a badge that says, "First Arc Fighter". For completing all quests from every world up to Khrysalis part 2 (Yes I know that hasn't come out yet), you'd get a badge called, "Second Arc Savior." Wouldn't that be cool?

Survivor
Aug 06, 2013
Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Sounds cool. Do you have to finish all of the quest, I think it should be if you just finish the final quest of that arc is when you get the badge.

Can I add some ideas of my own?

How about some of these for the ending parts?
  • Guardian
  • Protector
  • Conservator
  • Defender
  • Soldier
  • Warrior
  • Rescuer

~ Vanessa

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
You mean all quests? Like side quests? If you mean just storyline quests, the first arc already ahs a badge called Savior of the Spiral.

Explorer
Oct 19, 2012
Roberto Angleblade on Jan 28, 2014 wrote:
You mean all quests? Like side quests? If you mean just storyline quests, the first arc already ahs a badge called Savior of the Spiral.
I mean both side and storyline.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2013
ooooooooo I have a good idea... a badge for defeating malistaire... its called (school type, like conjurer or sorcerer) __________ Undefeated.

But i have a feeling a badge for defeating malistaire already exists. Please tell me if there is, i haven't even got to Dragonspyre

And a badge for defeating Morganthe when the time comes... i have no name for it.

Cheyenne Caster Level 30

Explorer
Oct 19, 2012
longboard15 on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
ooooooooo I have a good idea... a badge for defeating malistaire... its called (school type, like conjurer or sorcerer) __________ Undefeated.

But i have a feeling a badge for defeating malistaire already exists. Please tell me if there is, i haven't even got to Dragonspyre

And a badge for defeating Morganthe when the time comes... i have no name for it.

Cheyenne Caster Level 30
If you read Roberto's comment, you will see this already exists: Savior of the Spiral.