Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which is more importent?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 27, 2012
Im just about to finish the first part or Khrysalis but I cant decide what I want to do next. I need the WW upgrade robe and boots, which would take A LOT of time, and I need a better pet, as mine is average. That would also take a lot of time, money, and effort. So, which should I do first? The gear has ridiculously low drop rates but a pet is going to take more effort and patience. Not to mention I can only go so fast as Im also gardening for my mega snacks.

Thanks for the help,
Nicholas Ravenblood

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Seth Lifeblood Nic... on Jan 24, 2014 wrote:
Im just about to finish the first part or Khrysalis but I cant decide what I want to do next. I need the WW upgrade robe and boots, which would take A LOT of time, and I need a better pet, as mine is average. That would also take a lot of time, money, and effort. So, which should I do first? The gear has ridiculously low drop rates but a pet is going to take more effort and patience. Not to mention I can only go so fast as Im also gardening for my mega snacks.

Thanks for the help,
Nicholas Ravenblood
I would skip WW gear, just craft AV or AZ gear and work on getting Hades gear. Gardening for mega snacks is a good idea, but best done on alternate wizards, then you can share the snacks back to the one training the pets. That way you don't lose energy for training, and gardening only needs to be checked like 2 minutes a day. I have 2 wizards each growing 50 couch potatoes while I play on another wizard. That gives me 100 mega snacks every 4 days without any work. More than enough to train any pets I want. All the extra regular snacks and cards add up to loads of gold too.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2013
I would say gear and while your getting your gear get the mega pet snacks and once you have the gear train your pet but I would advise doing tartarus for the gear or crafted gear