Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wear a Amulet as a necklace

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
You know how Amulets are basically necklaces? And there are some cool looking amulets out there too. Well, what would you think if you would be able to wear your amulet as a necklace? It'll be rather cool to be able to wear a amulet as a necklace as it helps you in battle. I think it'll be neat to be able to wear your own amulet as a necklace. So my question is, is this a good or bad idea? What would you think if you was able to wear your amulet as a necklace?

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
I think that's a great idea. :D Although, I think it should be optional if you want to see the amulet or not, because some people don't like the looks of their amulet and some people do. As long as it's optional, I would love to see this added to the game.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Delver
Jun 27, 2013
If they do add it
They should add the ring and athame as wearable as well, and they could add those to the stitching options.
It'd bring in new revenues for KI.
The ring would b ehard to see, as would the necklace, but the athame could simply be hung from the belt.

Does kind of seem like alot of extra programming just to add a little bling to your character though...

Survivor
Nov 23, 2012
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
You know how Amulets are basically necklaces? And there are some cool looking amulets out there too. Well, what would you think if you would be able to wear your amulet as a necklace? It'll be rather cool to be able to wear a amulet as a necklace as it helps you in battle. I think it'll be neat to be able to wear your own amulet as a necklace. So my question is, is this a good or bad idea? What would you think if you was able to wear your amulet as a necklace?
That would be awesome! There isn't much point in having an "amulet" if you don't have it with you, or it's in your pockets. Being able to see the accessories would be great! I completely agree.
-Lauren DragonTail