Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I keep on losing in PVP

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
Even with the lower lvls, it still doesn't count. I try to find any good resist gear, but the gear only includes resist not the health, mana, and critical. I've found many strategies online, but they don't even work for me. What should I do? I'm Jessica UnicornTail

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Raspykoo653 on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
Even with the lower lvls, it still doesn't count. I try to find any good resist gear, but the gear only includes resist not the health, mana, and critical. I've found many strategies online, but they don't even work for me. What should I do? I'm Jessica UnicornTail
Have you been attacking and using shields? Have you been using TC's? Also whats your level and what spells do you use? It might be that the deck you are using isn't effective...

Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
I did everything you asked and said, But really? Do decks count? Because my deck is full of cards! I do 2v2
But many of the wizards never helped me before.

Explorer
Oct 20, 2011
Oh, some detail information too, I'm on lvl 40. When I ever try to click on the word "draw" The button is always greyed out.