Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best school combinations

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
I was wondering what people think the best school combinations are. I think Storms and Life work best together because Storms can deal lots of damage to your enemies while Life can heal any damage you take.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
kingarlo on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
I was wondering what people think the best school combinations are. I think Storms and Life work best together because Storms can deal lots of damage to your enemies while Life can heal any damage you take.
I have another family member that plays and I paired Life with Death, both are pretty self sufficient on their own and can deal a fair amount of damage, there are less issues or defeats with this combo. Then we did a Balance and Storm - as Storm's fizzle rate improved and Balance's got worse I mainly just buffed the Storm, not many problems here. We have a Fire and Life, this combo didn't seem to go as well but gets by. Our last combo is Ice and Death and that seems to be my lest favorite combo for getting though to at least Azteca.

I tend to get bored with my trek though the Spiral some where in Avalon so have deleted a lot of wizards there to start over again. I only have one wizard in the K world. When I got tired of Azteca another family member went on but it has taken her months to complete things on her own. She is not interested in starting a new wizard. Her play time is now reduced to an hour or so here and there.

Mary

Survivor
Jan 03, 2014
I actually got a few schools I think would go well together...

• and Balance is also another type of powerful magic...mabie it could be a powerful spell to heal yourself or someone else with.
  • and I wonder how that would work out...
  • and Now you can super heal yourself over a course of time
  • and If you want to damage your enemies then just destroy them with one spell.
  • All of them would be very awesome and interesting now you can take out anything!!!

cool huh wouldn't it be awesome if all these spells really did exist?

Amber thundershard