Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mooshu crafting quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2009
Hi, I am a level 77 , and I am finally deciding to do the craft quests. I am on the one in Mooshu and I have to create two seal of the serphaim, I spent forever trying to buy all of the reagents in the bazaar, so I go to my dorm, and I shortly realize that the Seal of the serphiam isn't there for me to craft. Pretty irritated I have spent hours trying to figure out what to do and I got nothing, so if any of you guys have any idea of what I need to do, don't hesitate to reply.
Thank you. Jack StormSword Level 77.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Jack StormSword on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
Hi, I am a level 77 , and I am finally deciding to do the craft quests. I am on the one in Mooshu and I have to create two seal of the serphaim, I spent forever trying to buy all of the reagents in the bazaar, so I go to my dorm, and I shortly realize that the Seal of the serphiam isn't there for me to craft. Pretty irritated I have spent hours trying to figure out what to do and I got nothing, so if any of you guys have any idea of what I need to do, don't hesitate to reply.
Thank you. Jack StormSword Level 77.
The equipment crafting table is needed?

Mary

Survivor
Aug 09, 2013
I have the same problem. It says I have the recipe and all the reagents. I have all the crafting tables. When I try and make the items, they aren't listed in what I can create. I tried using the jewelry crafting table and it won't even allow me to use the table,never mind see if its craftable there.