Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus Drake's Red Correcting Pen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 20, 2014
While the cutscenes and dialog showed it the final boss fight for Polaris, one of the dialog boxes had incorrect audio/text.

Survivor
Jun 08, 2014
On the quest "The Basstille," after you defeat the Iron Claws, Ivan says, "Now that was entrance!" but the voiceover says, "Now that was an entrance!"
So just fix the dialogue that shows up on the screen

Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
Professor Drake on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
We are always on the lookout for those hidden spelling errors or grammar issues, or any other written type of elements in the game.

Find something that is incorrect? Please let us know here! Cyrus thanks you!
hey i am a lvl one hundred myth and you are my favorite character in the whole game and i need help with something i was wondering if you could tell me how to get the humungo frog and medusa pets?

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
On error 107 under solution 107 #4 there is a word spelling error. Received is mis-spelled as recieved. "I before E except after C".

Survivor
May 28, 2016
The lost pages quest for Avalon has an extra space when it's showing you where Quinn LegendBreaker is.

Survivor
Jan 23, 2010
Senator Xanthus in Crustacean Empire is titled "Senator Extraordinare" but it should be "Senator Extraordinaire" with an i after the second a.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
In Katzenstein's lab, the teleporter next to the first battle isn't labeled as back to Watson like the one after the second battle is.

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
Not really a spelling error but it is related to what the dialogue box says.

In Celestia's Portico part of the quest "Dark Side of the Moon" involves talking with Koltan Gloomfane. In a dialogue section of the narrator talking about his actions she mistakenly refers to him as Grimfane.

She says, "Captain Grimfane explains how to combine the three pieces of the incantation."

The text is correct but the voice actress says the wrong name. Figured this was the best place to post it.

Survivor
Jun 16, 2013
I don't know if it's intended, but in Empyrea there's a place called "Aeriel Jungle". If that means what I think it means, then it should be spelled Aerial not Aeriel. But if they just randomly chose that name and it definitely does not mean something in the air,then there's no error.

-

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
The Map In empyrea has a spelling mishap. Outer Athanor is spelled correctly however Inner Athanor is spelled on the map AtNanor.. The N isn't supposed to be there its Supposed to be an H. Check the Map after expanding it in Empyrea to see the entire map an you will see the spelling error.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
When you call up the map of Zanadu, you see "Aethrium" rather than "Aethyrium"

Survivor
Jul 21, 2015
I do have an interesting question, while I understand why KingsIsle doesn't allow some words to show up in open text, such as blow and hole, it is hard to tell people where you are going at times, such as the dark hole in khrysalis or that you are looking for the blowfish since you are not allowed to spell those words. My suggestion is that they update the game as such so that they change the names of items so that players can spell what they are they way the game does.

Survivor
Jul 28, 2016
MythWizardForeves on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
The Hades and Zeus gear says Hades' and Zeus' rather than Hades's and Zeus's. It is grammatically incorrect. Even though the names end in s, they are still singular and thus need apostrophe s added to the end rather than just an s.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
Thats not correct at all.

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Hello Prof. Drake,

There is a mistake on the Kiosk with Derrick Blaze.

Derrick (Says): If you've beaten an enemy, you can help others beat them, too.
Derrick (Reads):If you've beaten an enemy, you can help others beat them.

~Kayla Griffin, Lvl 104

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Abby Road, Avalon in the Oder of the Stone Rose place. I was listening to the story on the banner and as Queen Gwendolyn read, I noticed a HUGE Error.

Says: King Artorius and Queen Gwendolyn ruled over a golden age of peace and prosperity.
Reads: King Artorius married Gwendolyn and made her Queen of Avalon. Together, they ruled over a golden age of peace and prosperity.

AND

Says: Atorius shed his skin and his virtues and AROSE as the dread pendragon.
Reads: Atorius shed his skin and his virtues and ROSEas the dread pendragon.

AND

Says: The evil Pendragon led the Wild Hunt out of the weirwood, at the head of THE Froudling army. They burned and conquered all.
Reads: The evil Pendragon led the Wild Hunt out of the weirwood, at the head of A Froudling army. They burned and conquered all.

This is all in the same chat box part lol Lovely story, though. Love how the names match up the the story of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round table.

~Kayla Griffin Lvl 105

Survivor
Nov 19, 2013
the fire tree in dragonspyre says nine obsidian chests you should fix it to four

Explorer
Jun 01, 2014
XDDD I screenshotted a bunch of grammar errors in questing, like this first dungeon in the ice anthor in empyrea

Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
Not so much a grammatical error as a wrong answer on a geography quiz. In the guided tour for the Winter Wind Tower, one of the first things Myrella says is that it's located in Wintertusk, but the architecture and plant life are distinctly Avalonian.

Explorer
Jan 05, 2013
Just revisited Wintertusk and fought some Svini Beserkers. Wait shouldn't that be Berserker?

Survivor
Aug 10, 2013
Not sure if this is the right place to put this. There is an item in the crown shop at housing/ furniture a picture of a shield and it says " sword and the rose shield". From looking at the picture there is no way it is a sword and a rose shield.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2015
There are several places in Dragonspyre in which the enemy "Erratic Servator" can be found. This name should be corrected to "Erratic Servitor."

Survivor
Jul 02, 2017
Hello Professor Drake!
I have found a mistake.
In Polaris, quest name: Pebble and the Penguin, in Urville Station, when you present the Betrothal Pebble to Clementine, the following dialogue appears:
"I hope Ivan feels better. I can't believe Cesar was so rude. I once though he was sweet..."
However, this is read as "...thought he was sweet."

Survivor
Feb 25, 2012
The zoomed out Mirage world map says Istamboa while the local map for Rubal Wastes says Istanboa.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2015
Dear Mr Drake,

Hello Mr Drake, this is Connor, one of your Myth students. I would like to add that Poseidon Earth Shaker says the word "Depth's" wrong. I just believe that it is gramatically incorrect. Also, thank you very much for helping me learn 'Humongofrog'.

Sincerely yours,
Connor 30

Survivor
Jul 20, 2011
Deer Knight has no casting animation. The Death symbol draws itself. I’ve tested this over multiple wizards on multiple computers. Both test and live realm are the same. Please fix this because the spell is epic but the glitch can ruin it.

Morgan DawnRider - 125 Pyromancer