Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus Drake's Red Correcting Pen

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
Quest
Destination: Moon

Second text box.

"If you can find the Moon of Celestia and bring it back, we can finally unlock the keys to the Astral school of Star magic!"

We already went to the Stellarium. We haven't been to the Solarium. It should say Sun, not Star.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2015
Quest: "A Cloak of Souls"
Character: Vendrel Starfinder

Text (first box): "The evil forces within are drawing from their bindings, and can't resist being summoned"

I think it should read: " . . . can resist being summoned" because that is what the voice says (and the forces are resisting being summoned).

Survivor
Jan 19, 2015
Another one!

In the Savannah in Zafaria, one teleport stone says "to Deathmane camp" (or something like it) while the actual character is named Darkmane (and the tribe is called the Darkmane tribe)

Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
Preamble to Lv 28 Mything Persons

"For you next spell"

should be "For your next spell"

Explorer
Nov 16, 2016
In Botanical Gardens, the lever that says "Pollenate" should say "Pollinate"

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
I just beat the Calypso fight in Celestia, and about five seconds later my game lost connection. Now I don't have any main story quests except for the one for Ravenscar, and I don't need to do that one. Is that suppost to happen? The guy outside the dungeon doesn't have anything to say, so I'm very confused. Was this suppost to happen, or is it just a glitch?
-Heather GoldenGem

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
It's not a spelling mistake, but it is related to dialogue. One of the lines in one of the chamber of the charmed quests in Krokotopia (spoken by one of the dogs) has noticeably poorer audio quality than the others. I forget exactly which, but it shouldn't take too long to check. Maybe try to re-record that line if the voice actor is still available. It's not a major issue since it's just for a side quest, but it's been that way for a while and could use a quick fix.

I also recall one of the tutorial tips about a school pet quest having completely different spoken and written dialogue, and it seems to be true for multiple schools of that level (I definitely remember it on , and I think it was on too). I believe it was the level 50-something pet quest, though I could be wrong.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
On the Deck the Hollows quest, it says that the Troll Rally Cave is in Ariel Jungle, when it is actually in Ariel Shores. The incorrect location shows both in the Current Quests view of the Quest Log and on the screen with Quest Helper.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
In the "Proof of Life" quest toward the beginning of Khrysalis, after defeating the Wordless Woodsmen, the text says "Wordless Wordsmen".

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
Aegon Statz says:
"Aha! You've seen the signs haven't you...? Why, signs of the end of the Spiral, of course! Pekuliarities, instances of pure impossibilty!"

He says it with three periods then a question mark but it should be "you..?" with two periods then a question mark, right?

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
In the "Legend of Two Rings" crafting quest in Mooshu, the 4th set of dialogue seems to have no voice acting.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
In the "Way of the Crafter" quest, if you talk to Oztomeca after accepting the quest, he has two lines of dialogue. The first is completely fine and seems to work just as intended. The second has no voice acting and displays only "[]".

Survivor
Jan 15, 2013
yes hi i was looking on the polaris welcome page and noticed the ice teacher misspelled penguins

ellie Dark 101

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
In the "Forging a Legend" crafting quest, Ignus Ferric has no dialogue if you try to talk to him about the quest after accepting it.

Survivor
Mar 26, 2011
When talking to Sandiago to complete the quest "Tent City", the last sentence is gramatically incorrect in text, though spoken properly.

When talking to Eloise after accepting the quest "Cactus Blossom Boogie", the text says "The Royal Museum sent me the Mirage", where it should say "The Royal Museum sent me to Mirage".

When talking to Jock Coosto in the quest "Chasing The Rat", the text says "He would've been wise scuttle her", where it should say "He would've been wise to scuttle her".

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
In Baba Yaga's prompt for a quest, not sure which one because this popped up when I logged in after the first time after the 7/17/18 update, she says

"Young wizard, I didn't ask to return to the Arcanum, but not that I'm here, might as well enjoy the perks, hehe. Come see me and I'll share."

I think the "not" should be "now"

Survivor
May 30, 2009
when a wizard places a teleport point in the wand shop in Marleybone and places the mouse over the button to teleport back, the text reads "Teleport to Duke of Wefmaraner Wands" when the sign outside the shop, and the dog breed referenced in the title, are "Weimaraner."

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Cyrus's Red pen needs a grammar correction. Place Zafaria Stone Market. Person/ elephant is Tala Snakesquasher. She says "If you could recover several more, I would be better able to determine its origin. Please treat with the Berserkers for them. " Last sentence makes no sense and its not "speak" instead of treat as the quest which is now "Across the Spiral" says to defeat 3 Musuth Beserkers.

By the way Cyrus, the hat that we have to defeat the Berserkers for looks like yours!!

Survivor
Jan 19, 2018
Mastermind
Feb 07, 2010
The Angler's Tome description of the Tescat Doodlefish says it's from DoodleZafaria, and unless the DoodleSpiral has a very different timeline from the 3D one, it's pretty obvious that it should be DoodleAzteca.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Zafaria--elephant graveyard--Queen Elissa's resting place

In rescuing the prince, in the quest ( don't recall the name of the quest-sorry) his name is spelled is Tiziri yet above him by the throne, it is spelled Tziri Silvertusk. Which is it? Also he says "Compelled by magic, true, I should have trusted TseTseSnaketail and the Umbra Queen." Really? Shouldn't it read "Compelled by magic, true, I should NOT have trusted TseTseSnaketail and the Umbra Queen."

Explorer
Apr 15, 2012
There is a line that says, you can hear a spider growing in the distance, when you unlock the gate to the serket spider in the tomb of the beguiler. To me I have never heard a spider growing, is this a typo?

Survivor
Jun 21, 2010
In the quest: Athano-More
There is a line of dialogue from Spark that says: "This Streamportral will take us there"
Streamportral should be Streamportal

Super super minor, but still something to correct.

Survivor
Nov 17, 2018
In Hametsu Village, Ma Chieh is spell wrong on the map. In game he is "MA CHIEH" but on the map it says "MA CIEH". I thought that would be useful information.

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
Whenever you complete a quest ( sorry I was too late to see the title but the next quest is called Putting Pieces Together)

Thornton Lewis says "Now that you've a working knowledge of Celestian". I think this should say "Now that you've a working knowledge of a Celestian" or "Now that you've a working knowledge of Celestia"