Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus Drake's Red Correcting Pen

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 25, 2016
The Signed Spellbook furniture item is named 'Singed Spellbook'.

Survivor
Aug 19, 2010
In Krokotopia, when you help General Khaba with rebuilding his sword, there is an inconsistency with his dialogue, and the quest goal. He says in his last line of dialogue the following: "Six Ice Shards should do the trick. You should be able to find them in this area."

For one, the "I" in ice shouldn't capitalized, same goes for the "S" in shards. Also, the quest even says "Defeat Glacial Avenger and collect Ice shards in Hall of Champions (0 of 4)"

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Hunter LegendSmith on Mar 4, 2020 wrote:
In Krokotopia, when you help General Khaba with rebuilding his sword, there is an inconsistency with his dialogue, and the quest goal. He says in his last line of dialogue the following: "Six Ice Shards should do the trick. You should be able to find them in this area."

For one, the "I" in ice shouldn't capitalized, same goes for the "S" in shards. Also, the quest even says "Defeat Glacial Avenger and collect Ice shards in Hall of Champions (0 of 4)"
It actually should be capital "I" and "S" because it's the name of the shards. they are calling it by its name, not by what it is. Hope this helped.

~Kayla Griffin, Lvl 110, ~Esmee Deathblood, Lvl 42 ~Jacqueline Lifefriend, Lvl 42 ~Isabella Fairytail, Lvl 35 ~Kayla Griffin, Lvl 25

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Anna Dusk on Feb 18, 2020 wrote:
The Signed Spellbook furniture item is named 'Singed Spellbook'.
That's because it's not Signed...It's Singed (Pronounced Sin-j-d. Make sense?)...Singed means burned. Hope this helps.

Survivor
May 10, 2010
Lord Deathbreeze on Jul 26, 2016 wrote:
Zafaria's Drum Jungle -

When you prepare to press 'X' to use Mago Onetusk's boat it appears as "Dancing Queen" as it should. Well, once you've used it you are transported to the Drum Jungle area. Everything is good so far. WELL, once there if you turn around to use the "Dancing Queen" to be transported back to the Waterfront, it is suddenly called "Sobaka's Boat."

No I know what you're thinking because I was thinking it too. "Wait, WHAAAATTTTT?!?!?!" Yep.

Now, I wasn't sure if this was the forum post to reply to for this problem, but I didn't know if you considered these boats character-like entities.

I have a screenshot if needed, but I can't figure out how to attach it with the attachment button thingy.

Anyhoo, thanks!
it's not just mago's boat... for whatever reason, sobaka's boat when you ride is labeled as "dancing queen"...

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
On completion of Level 5 of the Fire Deckathalon, the recipe for Essence of Ice I recipe shows, but when you hover over the recipe, it shows you the Essence of Fire I graphic. It shows the same Essence of Fire I graphic when you go to craft it.

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
In Arcanum, Jaki Whisperwind says "Pegasii" Shouldn't there only be one I? Should it not say "Pegasi"?

~Kayla Griffin, Lvl 114 (And I totally have a crush on you, Cyrus Drake )

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Hello. In Arcanum, Ignus said "Ah Good! Hello! I see Fitzhume relayed me note." But it read, "Ah Good! Hello! I see Fitzhume relayed my note." Not a big one, but I thought I'd share it nonetheless.

~Kayla Griffin, Lvl 114

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
In Arcanum again, Baba Yaga reads, "And since I'm stuck here, I guess she finally gets her chance." But she says, "And since I'm stuck here, she finally gets her chance."

~Kayla Griffin, Lvl 115

Defender
May 02, 2010
DiamondAngel1234 on Mar 24, 2020 wrote:
Hello. In Arcanum, Ignus said "Ah Good! Hello! I see Fitzhume relayed me note." But it read, "Ah Good! Hello! I see Fitzhume relayed my note." Not a big one, but I thought I'd share it nonetheless.

~Kayla Griffin, Lvl 114
This is intentional. If you've watched SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs always uses "me" instead of "my". He's meant to sound like a pirate or something.

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
J StormCatcher on Mar 26, 2020 wrote:
This is intentional. If you've watched SpongeBob, Mr. Krabs always uses "me" instead of "my". He's meant to sound like a pirate or something.
I know but still... I've read many books that write "me" to capture the accent and personality of the person.. But that's just me

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
In Vestrilund, in the side quest "Fistful of Feathers" Saga Windcaller says in part, "Take from each raven a feather, and to me bring them together. 'Tis five you must acheive. You can do it... I believe!."
Note the spelling of "achieve" - the letter "i" should come before the letter "e".

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
Hello,

I hope that everyone is well. I noticed in Husk, Empyrea, Bat has the written line, as follows, in the instance "Smells Like Tree Spirit":

"Alright, alright, let's just get back to waking up the Spriritual Trees, shall we?"

While the word, "Spiritual" includes an extra "r".

Hope this helps. Best wishes and stay healthy, young Wizards.

Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
In the quest 'Blades of Ice' in the Hall of Champions of Krokotopia, General Khan talks of how he needs six ice shards for his sword. However, the quest calls for four.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
This may have been fixed already but two or so days ago when you clicked the map feature near the teleport buttons to show the arrows towards different areas while inside Three Points in Azteca, the Cenote was spelled "Cnote" on the arrow.

Survivor
Jul 11, 2012
With the new update, the Compass in 3 Points says "Cnote" instead of "Cenote".

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Not sure why there's a period in the "Cactus Blossom Enthusiast." badge, but there is one.

Squire
Apr 18, 2013
stemogstel on Dec 15, 2019 wrote:
The Monstrology Tome for Kyanite Valkyrie reads:

"Many can't be believe her ghostly form..."

be believe?
I posted this in December and it is still the same. "be believe"

Also, I counted around 3 mistakes with Milo Barker in Pet Pavilion.

- "A good Pet has eyes and ears far more sensitive that yours or mine."
"that" should be "than".

- Gamma does not say the word "duels" when the text reads, "Pets can't talk to most people or engage in Wizard duels."

- Walking up to Milo Barker with the over his head and pressing X brings up the quest, Hoard of the Rings. However, clicking on the quest, closes everything.

Survivor
Sep 25, 2012
When you complete the fishing quest "Angling Upward" in Avalon and talk to Brooke Waterman, she says "How can that be that? You caught a ..." It sounds as though it should read "How can that be that you caught a ...".

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
On the new gear interface, I found an issue where it shows minus something that is being added. I would include a screenshot if I knew how to do so.

Survivor
Dec 24, 2010
In the Avalon side quest "For the Birds," Friar Nolan says "Can you go defeat enough Fomori Giants to get six measures of bird seed," (in voice acting and in the written text), and the quest goal says we have to collect 3 bird seed.

While it is obviously ambiguous as to what a "measure of bird seed" is, I know this quest used to require collection of 6 bird seeds, so it is probably still an inconsistency from that.

Thank you!

Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
Found out you can say some very disrespectful things such as "* insert color* power" and the works. With the environment as of right now, this should definitely be looked into. This was before I turned on Open Chat since I'm over 18, but didn't know that even existed till now. However, with that turned off and just having filtered chat, you can still say racist things like that.

Defender
Aug 16, 2014
On the navigation in three points it says “ Cnote (The Maw)” and also when ever the arrow box thing is on the left of the screen it has two little holes in it (I don’t know how to post a picture)

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
There is a name mixed up with the level 125 cabal wands that drops from medulla for and .
The Should be Cabalist banner of the first
The should be Cleansing banner
The should be Nostalgic banner
The should be Banner of Vengeance

Death and Balance wands are appropriately label to match the set names whlie those mentioned above are mixed up. If your able to correct please do as i found myself deleting wands by name before that I thought were the appropriate ones, not realizing it caused me hours of farming for them.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
In the Crab Alley quest "Error of His Ways" We have to fix storm batteries, but when you are close enough to interact with them it says "Press X to Collect". It should read "Press X to interact" or "Press X to fix"