Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus Drake's Red Correcting Pen

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
In the spell quest "Myth taken Identity" when you summon the minotaur in Triton avenue he says "The power words you see are:"

It should be seek and not see. The voice acting pronounces seek correctly but the displayed text is wrong.

Delver
Jan 30, 2015
In Avalon, on the Call the Banners quest, when the goal is to talk to Sir Perry Gilliam, the goal text on the bottom of the screen tells you to talk to him in Caliburn. He is on the High Road.

The quest arrow takes you to the correct location.

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
Matthew g on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
Matthew griffengem 64

I saw Poseidon say depths wrong

Other wise Cyrus drake I think the only reason you are so angry is you had hard time with minions cause minions take your traps like feint just to waste it on a fire cat

To Cyrus drake Teacher
I thought he was always angry because his brother, Malistair, is evil. I'd be angry and Dad if my sister was evil.........more evil. LOL! But you have a valid point, too! LOL!

(I Love Balance)

~ Kayla Griffin <Wizard Name>(DiamondAngel1234)

Explorer
Jan 27, 2013
Fortune Tellers peerless Eye is spelled as Fortune Teller's Peerles Eye

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
I just noticed that in Dragonspyre, Professor Cyrus Drake says, "Mallistare turned her into an wrath?"

Shouldn't it be, "Malistaire turned her into a wraith?"

Another is when you fight against Professor Drake in his chambers to complete against Malistaire, he says, "I have to make sure you are strong enough to fight my brohter."

I am I,sure if these have been fixed because I passed those tasks 1 week ago. LOL!

Thanks for your time6!

(I Love Balance Myth Ice)

~Kayla Griffin, Isabella FairyTail, Emma MoonGem

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
stormkraker on Jan 29, 2014 wrote:
Thank You for your reply,
Yes I know that they have the name as a first or second name. The first one is correct.
However, do you know what the word "ANGLE" means? Or how it is pronounced? The "G" in this version of the word has the actual G sound, like in the word "Great". As I stated before, it is a point where 2 lines meet. Example: 90 degree right angle. I understand that you bring up the point, about Angel Angel. But that's why the names are not connected. The name is a choice, for either the first OR the second name. Not both. I also stated that This was meant to be in the context of the game. I don't think that they meant for a name to have a math reference to an intersecting vector point. Read all the names, where does the word Angle fit is to this game at all. If someone had the name "Angel Anglefeather" how much sense does that make in a fantasy realm game like this?, It is a math reference.
Again, I do believe that they meant it to be Angel. Even though they made this wonderful and fascinating game, the programmers can make mistakes. They are human, (I think )

That's why they have this section called "Cyrus Drake's Red correcting pen".
Mark Dragonleaf
Angel(An.Jell) - 1.Good spirit with Dove wings and a halo. 2. Nickname for Angela/Angelo

Angle(An.Gull) - Corner, curve, turn

The are two very different words with two very different pronunciation and very different meanins

Defender
Dec 25, 2010
StormStrong101 on May 30, 2014 wrote:
The wailing wraith should say Sisters, lets teach this wizard a lesson. There are 3of them. Your grammar is incorrect.
There was no need for a singular apostrophe.

Kestrel Winter
Correction. It should say, "Sisters" and "let's" Or "let us"

Survivor
Jun 24, 2014
This isn't really y a spelling correction but you can't say numbers like 43, 456, or 2, and you can't say number words like forty, sixty-six, or twenty-nine, but you can say stuff like fourth or eleventh. Please fix this it's really annoying. Thanks bye! Also can you change my name to Jake SpiritBreeze

is awesome ( sorta is too)

Explorer
Sep 22, 2013
I was helping my friend in Xibalba yesterday, and while we were fighting "Skurkis Screaming Moon", we noticed something. When she cheats making her minions heal her, she shouts "Feed me my minion!". This is grammatically wrong, because "Feed me my minion" would mean she was literally eating her minion. It should actually be "Feed me, my minion!". It needs an added comma (although it is hilarious, it should still be fixed).

Lenora SkullShade100

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Hello, Professor Drake!
When I was questing in Tyrian Gorge, I spotted a very small error in quest dialogue. In the quest "Local Expertise," at the end of the Hundred Leggers' dialogue, there should be a period or exclamation point at the end of the sentence "Ask Captain K'toor J'rrol!"

Logan Darkflame - Level 97 Pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Oh! I also just spotted that there's an exclamation point in the quest dialogue review screen, but not the box itself when it pops up.

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Oops, didn't see this thread until I had already started another one about this stuff

The missing space bothers me, I don't know about you guys.

This is found in the quest titled "A Test Of Metal" when you hand it in completed.

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
The dialogue in Right Here Right Now in Sardonyx given by Ezekiel the Lucent:
Tell Zaltanna we want her to be the official ambassador from Kha-Te-:Ke:-Zang-Zeeyun to Bastion.
"GIVER her this badge."

It should be GIVE her this badge not giver.

Survivor
Jun 22, 2015
MythWizardForeves on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
The Hades and Zeus gear says Hades' and Zeus' rather than Hades's and Zeus's. It is grammatically incorrect. Even though the names end in s, they are still singular and thus need apostrophe s added to the end rather than just an s.

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth
Actually, there is a grammar rule that says if the name ends in "s," it is acceptable to do either Hades' or Hades's. The "s" is deemed repetitive and therefore unnecessary. When I wrote this, the red error line went under the second spelling.

Survivor
Dec 16, 2012
In the quest: Call thebanners, the quest helper says that sir perry gilliam can be found in caliburn, when in fact he is at high road. It really confused me a t first. Thx, Quinn Ghostshard,

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
Miss Saga in Vestrilund needs to do her math. In the quest a fistfull of fethers she says Tis five you must achive. The quest requires three.

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
I saw sir malory say "that is a sign of virtue." when in the voice-over he says "That in fact is a sign of virtue."

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
In the quest "The Rainbow's End" the three color serpent says "I sssee a lossst queen in a ring fort. Sshe will help you rally the rossse knightsss for your final pusssh againssst the Pendragon!" When all he says in the voice-over is:"a lossst queen in a ring fort. Sshe will help you rally the rossse knightsss for your final pusssh againssst the Pendragon!"

Survivor
May 14, 2011
In the Avalon Quest "Call the Banners", it directs you to "Talk to Sir Perry Gilliam in Caliburn", but Sir Perry Gilliam is located in High Road.

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
In the quest Call The Banners in Avalon, the quest helper says to "Talk to Sir Perry Gilliam in Caliburn." However, Sir Perry is actually located in High Road, not Caliburn.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
When previewing the Avalon Castle Plot, on the second slide of words she refers to it as a 'lot' instead of a 'plot' like all the other slides it is mentioned. It makes sense either way, but is this intentional, or is it supposed to be 'plot?'

Defender
Jan 15, 2014
in the storm education thing on the website it says " in bottle" which probably should be battle

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
when retrieving the globe of peladon at level 75 after old greensides is defeated he says. what's done is done and i will stand the hazard of the diel.shouldn't he say duel

Explorer
Nov 16, 2013
Matthew g on Jan 7, 2014 wrote:
Matthew griffengem 64

I saw Poseidon say depths wrong

Other wise Cyrus drake I think the only reason you are so angry is you had hard time with minions cause minions take your traps like feint just to waste it on a fire cat

To Cyrus drake Teacher
i wonder i he's too grumpy to tell us about his past hmmmmm

Explorer
Sep 15, 2015
I'm not sure if this really counts for spelling, it's more that it's inaccurate but I'll say it anyway. In Dragonspyre, you talk to Ashley the fire tree and she sends you on the obsidian chest quest. That quest used to have nine chests that you look for but then the quest was shortened to make it easier by taking away five chests. In the dialogue, Ashley still says "nine obsidian chests" or "nine pieces" not four. Also I little later when you have to forge the pieces of the staff, it says nine not four.