Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyrus Drake's Red Correcting Pen

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
In tomb of the begilur or what ever its name is the place in krok there is a mistake where it says you hear somthing growing in the distance Growing? Dont you mean groaning? lol

Survivor
Jan 26, 2013
Today I just noticed that on April 29, 2014, you guys said that the Majestic Bundle was going to be unavailable soon. I saw that there was an error in this text. It says, "This will be one o the last times you can purchase the complete Majestic Bundle set together for the low price of $39." I assume you meant "of", but it probably doesn't matter anyway. Thanks though!

Survivor
Dec 05, 2009
After you have fought Moros, his speech bubble thing says:

There now. The Celestial Bridge spans the abyss surrounding the Shadow Palace. Cross to find your own doom.

However, the voice actor says:

There now. The Celestial Bridge spans the abyss surrounding the Shadow Palace. You may cross to find your own doom.

Can you please match this up?

Survivor
Jun 10, 2012
To Cyrus Drake,

Donate Power spell says StealPips fromTarget. First of all you pay 3 pips to give 2 to another target. You can NEVER steal pips with this spell. Second of all there are no spaces between StealPips and fromTarget.
PLEASE CORRECT THIS

From, Cameron Lifewielder Level 53

Survivor
Jul 06, 2010
Haha!!! Lol!!!
I will keep an eye out for that!!
Thanks for the tip!

Got to love Cyrus Drake!!

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
When you talk to Ashley the fire tree in DS when working on the quest before the final countdown she makes an error saying: If you have friends you can summon to aid you, you will need them. When it should say: If you have friends you can summon them to aid you, you will need them.

Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
Hellooo Cyrus!

The interactive housing item "Dragon Cauldron" has a spelling error when somebody tries to press "x" to interact with it. It says "Dragon Cauldren" instead.

Thanks!
Amber Firesword

Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
For the myth quest "Mything Reagents" one objective is "Defeat from Death Pixies and Collect Pixie wings in Royal Hall." Which doesn't really make sense....

Survivor
Feb 19, 2011
Well Cyrus, On my Balance WIzard, There was a friend glitch. I had 10 friends, And i went to check if my partner was online on W101. I was shocked of what i had seen. I Had NO friends. I logged off and logged in, Nothing happened. I waited one day, and i had one friend left. my partner, Matthew storm. I guess it was a temporary Glitch, Because i waited 3 days, and i had all of my 10 friends back. From: Destiny Soul Song The Dragon. To: Cyrus Drake teacher.

Survivor
Jun 02, 2009
Hello! I have found a mistake, and don't worry, it's not too big.

One of the house items is called "Singed Magic Book". I am pretty sure it should be 'Signed' instead.

Anyways, I hope have a glorious day!

~KB, aka Samantha Thundersword Level 46

Explorer
Feb 02, 2011
So I know that many of you experienced people have noticed that in the tomb of the begiuler or what ever its called has a audio mistake in it where the narrator says you hear a blood curdling spider growing in the distance really growing don't you mean groaning?

In faithful memory of Taylor Ghost leaf lvl 74 life wizard and his last wish to own a school house which my fire wizard lvl 43 has done for him

you are strong but you must keep it contained Great rules for a fire wizard

Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
in dragon spyre malistare says Sylvia but in the dialog he spells it glyph its not even related to the word Sylvia

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Can I please have a clearer definition of what "is" is? Just wondering about context.

Survivor
Apr 01, 2013
Talk to Sun Hing in Shoshun Viillage

-Alejandro Story
-Alejandro Story

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Thanks for clearing that up Alejandro, had me going for a minute

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
the quest here comes the sun says here come the suun

Survivor
Jan 25, 2014
I don't remember which area, but here's the 2 places I know the mistake is at, but.... Grizzleheim when talking 2 the second frag. witchdoctor, or Marlybone when talking about freeing baxter by collecting pins from the myth hooligans

Survivor
May 03, 2014
This is certainly not an Error but it is grammar I can't revise the tutorial but it said to click on malistaire to attack the henchman.
Merle Ambrose
Golem tower
Tutorial

Survivor
Apr 13, 2012
There's an error in the "Take it by Storm" quest. When it says "Go to Purple Braziers Chamber," the B in Braziers needs to be capitalized.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2012
In the quest "Plunkett, I Presume?" Emperor Pontus says "Someone must be behind this" without a period :)

Survivor
Dec 21, 2009
The Shadowforged weapons only cast their maycast when the traps from the weapons are used. isn't that supposed to happen with any spell?

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
lifemythmaster on Apr 17, 2014 wrote:
in sunken city in the first tower the wailing wraith says what?You've come to steal our book sister lets give this wizard a lesson
it should be sister's

Tristan Dawnmask and remember
The wailing wraith should say Sisters, lets teach this wizard a lesson. There are 3of them. Your grammar is incorrect.
There was no need for a singular apostrophe.

Kestrel Winter

Explorer
Oct 31, 2013
chacobita on May 4, 2014 wrote:
When you talk to Ashley the fire tree in DS when working on the quest before the final countdown she makes an error saying: If you have friends you can summon to aid you, you will need them. When it should say: If you have friends you can summon them to aid you, you will need them.
It is correct the way it was.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2011
Professor Drake on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
We are always on the lookout for those hidden spelling errors or grammar issues, or any other written type of elements in the game.

Find something that is incorrect? Please let us know here! Cyrus thanks you!
In Frostholm when you open the three cages it says "open 3 jail cell".

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
In the Dragonspyre forum, during the side quest line giving by Blackrock, when he gives you the quest "Meet the new boss" the text reads "I can do little against Vesta Shadowmark, but you should be most effective." However, what his character actually says aloud is "I can do little against Vesta Shadowmark, but you should be more effective." There isnt any spelling error here, it's just that the quest text and dialogue don't match up.