Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Kraken

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 21, 2011
In celestia, if you read the tome behind the bug guy (looks like he is from khrysalis) it speaks of the kraken but this isn't the beloved storm kraken high levels farm after their membership runs out. It speaks of deaths and gloominess. The picture on the tome isn't the storm kraken either, it is a large evil looking pink squid. This confuses me, are there multiple kinds of krakens?

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
This kraken would refer to the one talked about in stories and movies. The best description I can give you is the one from Pirates of the Caribbean 2. I am not quite sure where they got the purple dude.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
hocuscadabra on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
In celestia, if you read the tome behind the bug guy (looks like he is from khrysalis) it speaks of the kraken but this isn't the beloved storm kraken high levels farm after their membership runs out. It speaks of deaths and gloominess. The picture on the tome isn't the storm kraken either, it is a large evil looking pink squid. This confuses me, are there multiple kinds of krakens?
Indeed the kraken has multiple forms from the purple lizard type to the very commonly known "Sea Monsterish" mainly squid like krakens.