Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No XP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
My brother told me he was getting no XP in Mooshu so I came and I was doing a dungeon and it was giving no XP his quest also said no XP so I wanted you to see this if you can fix it. Thank you

- Evan NightDust, Level 78 Ice Wizard

Administrator
The first time you do any Dungeon Quest (these are the quests that are given up entry to a Dungeon) you will receive 100% of the experience for that quest (provided you successfully complete it, of course).

The second time you do that same Dungeon Quest, you will receive 50% of the total possible experience for that quest, again, provided you successfully complete it.

All subsequent times you do that same Dungeon Quest, you will not receive any experience for doing that quest.

This excludes experience gained from defeating creatures in duels while you are on that quest, in that dungeon.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Professer Greyrose is right, however I didn't know about the 50% XP until I redid my Mount Olympus quest. I was so sad, I needed that XP alot. :'P

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 47 theurgist