Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hatching Timer.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Hello.

I have been hatching and hatching looking to find the perfect pet, so far so good. The only thing that bothers me is the 12 hour wait to hatch again. I'm now max level so I almost have nothing to do but stand in the commons and look awesome.(lol, anyone else do that?)

My suggestion for pet hatching is for members or crown players to have at least another timer or two. Being that we have spent real money on the game, I don't believe we should only have one timer. The hatching almost always costs around 40,000 gold, for me anyway, and it's honestly not worth it sometimes. I happened to get a few pets that I wanted and then had 4 of the same pet. To have to pay 400 crowns IF you want to reset the timer and then have to pay another 40k gold, seems a little unfair to me.

So, what do you guys think?

Miranda Starblood lvl 95

Survivor
Jan 29, 2012
I know what you mean, sometimes when I hatch with my pets I get a good pet and want to hatch to get an even better pet then and their without having to pay and waste crowns. Hatching and leveling up your pet is pretty much all of us level 95 players can do, so they should add more timers. One more thing, I also stand in the commons and show off all of my amazing gear and my statistics.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Agreed. Like crafting you should get at least one more hatching slot as you level. I used to understand when pets first came out as it took some time to get more gold to hatch and gold cap was much lower, but now being maxed and building gold reserve, it would be nice to be able to hatch twice before having to wait for cool down. Yes I know there is a crowns potion, but I'm not about to spend real money on it.