Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
I am missing at least one pet that I put away for safe keeping. I cleared out some of my old unused wizards and my Kraken pet is nowhere to be found. None of my current wizards are storm so I put him either in a house (but none have him listed when I check the attic and house items) or in the shared bank (he isn't there either). I have checked all backpacks and banks but can't find him anywhere. If you HAVE to have a storm wizard to keep him, I understand, but I thought it was just to use him and get him in the first place. Just wondering if he is floating around in limbo somewhere or if his disappearance is linked to me deleting my storm wizard.
Thank You

Administrator
Your Kraken pet is on the character Rowan WillowShade, that you deleted on 12-11-2013.
When you delete a character all its items and items from its bank are deleted too.
Since it hasn't been very long since you deleted this character, you may get lucky if you follow the instructions at https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/help-i-deleted-my-character-42285

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Aug 26, 2012
WyldFyre369 on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
I am missing at least one pet that I put away for safe keeping. I cleared out some of my old unused wizards and my Kraken pet is nowhere to be found. None of my current wizards are storm so I put him either in a house (but none have him listed when I check the attic and house items) or in the shared bank (he isn't there either). I have checked all backpacks and banks but can't find him anywhere. If you HAVE to have a storm wizard to keep him, I understand, but I thought it was just to use him and get him in the first place. Just wondering if he is floating around in limbo somewhere or if his disappearance is linked to me deleting my storm wizard.
Thank You
Wow hope you can get it back, its so bad when you accidentally lose a pet

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
As wyldfire said professer greyrose I too have lost a storm beetle I'm not sure where it went i had it when I was a lower level and liked it sincerely Anthony ogreblade level 82

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008