Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fort rachias glitch

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 11, 2012
Hi me and a friend are questing and for the quest "Bees in Their Mouth" in Khy It says defeat two Goliath Black Bolts...but its really two goliaths and two bosses one ice boss and one myth boss. Could KI please fix this glitch cause this is very misleading to go into the sigil and see two bosses and two minions walking around.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Keena0823 on Dec 27, 2013 wrote:
Hi me and a friend are questing and for the quest "Bees in Their Mouth" in Khy It says defeat two Goliath Black Bolts...but its really two goliaths and two bosses one ice boss and one myth boss. Could KI please fix this glitch cause this is very misleading to go into the sigil and see two bosses and two minions walking around.
Not a glitch really. It's no different than the black and white dragons in Avalon. Both are in the same battle, but separate quest steps. If you defeat the minions then die, you can reenter and continue without them.

Survivor
Sep 01, 2011
There is a glitch with the lever to free the three bees--it is NOT working, and I really do not want to do this battle over--am I missing something I have to do first?
I won the battle, all four foes including 2 bosses are gone...