Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hope for Part 2

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
I hope that Khrysalis Part 2 is released in the Test Realm over Christmas Break. Perhaps it could be Wizard101s giant Yuletide Present? Anyone else hope it will be released over Christmas Break? What are you hoping for Part 2 Updates? Post here!

-Nick
"When the battle gets deadly, summon a Death Shield"

Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
I hope it'll be released soon. I also hope that we get to kill Morganthe in part 2. That would be so awesome. I can't wait until we defeat Morganthe and discover a new enemy. Signs suggest we will defeat Morganthe in part 2 since first arc was 5 worlds long and now we're in the fifth world of the second arc. :D so yeah, bye

-Jasmine Owltalon, level 95 myth

Historian
May 06, 2009
They said it won't be released until early 2014, but hopefully it will come out on at January 1st, 2nd, or 3rd in the next 2 weeks. Who knows though?

Survivor
Aug 14, 2012
They said that Khrysalis part 2 will come out in early 2014.Sorry to bum you out.

Emily summersinger

Defender
Jan 31, 2010
Hopefully it comes out before month's end! KI has not made a promise they couldn't keep so far! If it isn't ready for testing by May, then there may be some problems... I consider May to be the halfway point between early, middle and late in a year.

January-April: Early (Starts at 12 am EST on January 1 for me;Ends at 11:59 pm EST on April 30 for me)

May-August: Middle (Starts at 12 am EST on May 1 for me; Ends at 11:59 pm EST on August 31 for me)

September- December: Late (Starts at 12 am EST on September 1 for me; Ends at 11:59 pm EST on December 31 for me)