Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Weird elegant hat?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
A lot of times in PVP I see people with something that looks like the elegant hat, but it has a sprite flying around it. How are you supposed to get it?

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
If you mean a little sparkle flying around their head/upper torso, that is a mastery amulet that creates that light, anything else I'm not sure what you mean.

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
It is not a sprite, and it is not an effect of the hat. What you are seeing is someone wearing a Mastery Amulet. Have you ever wondered why you can't use Power Pips for spells that are not your schools? Well, the Mastery Amulet lets you use Power Pips in a different school. That school's color flies around you when you are wearing the amulet.

-Nick

"When the battle gets deadly, summon a Death Shield"

Explorer
Sep 20, 2011
Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
MiguelThefirst on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
If you mean a little sparkle flying around their head/upper torso, that is a mastery amulet that creates that light, anything else I'm not sure what you mean.
Ok, looks like I'm going to have to farm waterworks or Nastrond(Which I've haven't gotten to yet lol) Until I get a fire mastery amulet, or a storm one and transfer it to my other chars.

Explorer
Sep 20, 2011
I think that you can't get mastery amulets in Nastrond. Only places are Tower of Helephant and Waterworks.