Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Deadly Nightwalker Please Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2013
Hello, this is my first post here. I have been a player and fellow reader for quite a while. The only reason I decided to post is because it’s an act of desperation, a scream for help, or perhaps I’m out of ideas. So I’m reaching out in hopes someone will help me with this request.

I have been trying for a very long time to get a Deadly Nightwalker with the Death Minotaur card. I am aware of the Wraith, Orthus hybrid that gives the Wraith card and unfortunately it will most likely be the pet I will have to settle with. Not that it is a bad choice or anything; I just really want the original nightwalker that gives a spell that I like to have, but don’t have enough training points for the spells leading up to it and mutate spell. I’m also aware that you can buy back training points with crowns. But I am not a big crowns player, and theirs a few thing I like to know. So I have full understanding of it, if I decide that’s the path I must go.

So along my journeys I have seen few running around the spiral, and I have asked every one of them if we could hatch. But unfortunately I have gotten nothing but rejection and in more than one occasion I have gotten very nasty rude comments, like as if it was an insult for asking to hatch or even thinking that it was a possibility. This really makes me appreciate at the time, the players who ignore my request on hatching all together. I know it’s not a pet you see everyday, but isn’t that more of a reason to hatch with someone so it won’t be lost over time. So it will carry on even after those who have it for what ever reason stop playing. Now I know it’s their decision, their gold, and time I’m just saying is all.

But I am I guess at the end of my rope, so if anyone could help me and spare a minute of there time to hatch with me. I would be forever grateful for your generosity. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from one of you, bye.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
Hi I'm a wizard and I really wanted just the regular Nightwalker for my player. It's an Orthrus/Wraith combo. I'm telling you that because if you settle for the regular Nightwalker you know the combo. I know what you mean people can be soooooooooo rude.

Delver
Aug 10, 2010
Problem is, that pet was "retired". The only way you can get one now is to find somebody who has one and hatch with them.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2013
Hello isaacth2208. Thank you so much for responding to my post, I really appreciate it. I to agree with you, people can be very rude and disappointing at times. Hopefully, maybe one day I’ll get the pet that I so very much desire, probably not though. But I do appreciate your thoughts on the topic. I also would like to add that I am aware of the combo and to timothy lionstalker that I know that the pet was retired. I mentioned both of these issues in my original post. Thank you both for replying it really means a lot that someone did reply back even though it’s not exactly the response I was hoping for. Till next time see around the spiral and happy holidays.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
Lord of Night on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
Hello, this is my first post here. I have been a player and fellow reader for quite a while. The only reason I decided to post is because it’s an act of desperation, a scream for help, or perhaps I’m out of ideas. So I’m reaching out in hopes someone will help me with this request.

I have been trying for a very long time to get a Deadly Nightwalker with the Death Minotaur card. I am aware of the Wraith, Orthus hybrid that gives the Wraith card and unfortunately it will most likely be the pet I will have to settle with. Not that it is a bad choice or anything; I just really want the original nightwalker that gives a spell that I like to have, but don’t have enough training points for the spells leading up to it and mutate spell. I’m also aware that you can buy back training points with crowns. But I am not a big crowns player, and theirs a few thing I like to know. So I have full understanding of it, if I decide that’s the path I must go.

So along my journeys I have seen few running around the spiral, and I have asked every one of them if we could hatch. But unfortunately I have gotten nothing but rejection and in more than one occasion I have gotten very nasty rude comments, like as if it was an insult for asking to hatch or even thinking that it was a possibility. This really makes me appreciate at the time, the players who ignore my request on hatching all together. I know it’s not a pet you see everyday, but isn’t that more of a reason to hatch with someone so it won’t be lost over time. So it will carry on even after those who have it for what ever reason stop playing. Now I know it’s their decision, their gold, and time I’m just saying is all.

But I am I guess at the end of my rope, so if anyone could help me and spare a minute of there time to hatch with me. I would be forever grateful for your generosity. Thank you for your time and hope to hear from one of you, bye.
i have a death minotaur if you are interested in hatching just let me know
wizard name is haley death wizard level 95 would be more than happy to help you out

Survivor
Jun 03, 2013
Hello LCHRISTIE190. Yes, I am very interested in hatching. But before we setup a meet time, I do have a question. Is your Nightwalker ( Death Minotaur ) pet the original Deadly Nightwalker which gives the Death Minotaur card, or is it the Nightwalker hybrid with the Wraith card? Thank you for responding to my post, I really do appreciate it and I hope to hear from you.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
Lord of Night on Dec 17, 2013 wrote:
Hello LCHRISTIE190. Yes, I am very interested in hatching. But before we setup a meet time, I do have a question. Is your Nightwalker ( Death Minotaur ) pet the original Deadly Nightwalker which gives the Death Minotaur card, or is it the Nightwalker hybrid with the Wraith card? Thank you for responding to my post, I really do appreciate it and I hope to hear from you.
Yes it is the correct one. Anytime you are ready just let me know we can get together. Glad to help :)

Survivor
Jun 03, 2013
Hello lchristie190, thank for responding back to my post and for answering my question. I like to take this time to apologize for my last post; I accidentally capitalized your name and I'm sorry for that.

I’m ready to hatch at any time, I don’t know how much you play and when your on. So in this post I will put all necessary information for a hatch meet up. I will complicate for the moderation time and I will also add in some extra time just in case, so you can let me know if this particular hatch meet up isn’t good for you.

- My in-game name is Wolf Darkheart, Level 95 - Death
- Realm: Sunbird, Area: 01
- Date: December 23, 2013 ( Monday ), Time: 5:00 EST
- Location: Nightside, outside Death School, next to Mortis the Death Tree

I hope this helps, let me know if this is good for you. If not post a time better for you and I will see if I can make it work. No matter what the time we decide on I will most likely be there early so that I don’t miss this incredible opportunity. I like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your help and generosity. I really do appreciate this, and I hope to meet you soon so I don’t take up to much more of your time. Thank you again and see you soon.

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
I have one also if you are interested.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2013
Hello seethe42, I like to thank you for responding to my post. I really do appreciate your help with this request as well. As for hatching I already posted a hatch meet up with lchristie190. I haven’t seen a response back yet, but then again it could be in the process of being posted. But if you like we too can meet up on same date or you can set a hatch meet up time. It could be a back up plan, just in case lchristie190 can’t hatch with me. Or if lchristie190 does hatch with me we to can hatch just for fun of it, if you like. Once again I like to thank you for your response and I hope to hear from you as well. Till next time see around the spiral and Happy Holidays.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2013
Lord of Night on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
Hello lchristie190, thank for responding back to my post and for answering my question. I like to take this time to apologize for my last post; I accidentally capitalized your name and I'm sorry for that.

I’m ready to hatch at any time, I don’t know how much you play and when your on. So in this post I will put all necessary information for a hatch meet up. I will complicate for the moderation time and I will also add in some extra time just in case, so you can let me know if this particular hatch meet up isn’t good for you.

- My in-game name is Wolf Darkheart, Level 95 - Death
- Realm: Sunbird, Area: 01
- Date: December 23, 2013 ( Monday ), Time: 5:00 EST
- Location: Nightside, outside Death School, next to Mortis the Death Tree

I hope this helps, let me know if this is good for you. If not post a time better for you and I will see if I can make it work. No matter what the time we decide on I will most likely be there early so that I don’t miss this incredible opportunity. I like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your help and generosity. I really do appreciate this, and I hope to meet you soon so I don’t take up to much more of your time. Thank you again and see you soon.
As of today i see no problem with your date and time. I am assuming this is PM. You are so very welcome glad to be of any help.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2013
Hello again, lchristie190. Yes, 5:00 P.M. EST. Please excuse my misprints, and typos. By the time I get home from work. I’m normally tired and prone to little mistakes such as that. So let me take this time to correct myself for my last posting. First, I accidentally spelled complicate when I meant to spell compensate. Second, I forgot to indicate that this hatch meet up will take place at 5:00 P.M. EST. Once again, please excuse me for these small mistakes. I’m happy to hear that the time I selected is also good for you. If for whatever reason you can’t make it, just let me know. Thank you for your help, it truly means a lot to me.

Survivor
Jun 03, 2013
Hello again, everyone. I like to finish off my original post by thanking everyone who responded. I like to especially thank my new friend lchristie190 ( Haley ) for hatching with me. Because of her I now have my dream pet and I can’t help but smile every time I see it next to me. I truly hope you had a very Merry Christmas and I hope you have a wonderful New Years, Haley. Your act of kindness and generosity meant so very much to me and I am so excited to have my dream pet. Once again thank you everyone for your help and hope to see you around the spiral, Bye.

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
Merry Christmas to you too.

- IsaacTH2208

In game name - IsaacTitanHunter

Explorer
Oct 04, 2009
I just hatched with someone and got a NightWalker too. . I had to sell everything i owned but it was worth it.

- IsaacTitanHunter

Delver
Jun 17, 2011
Lord of Night on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:

Hi i'm a wizard level 77 who has one of the nightwalker pets which is the current wraith/orthrus hybrid and is still available but there is only a 50% chance you will get it by hatching those 2 pets.
Hope this helped, good luck getting a nightwalker

Survivor
Jun 03, 2013
Hello, sorry for not responding sooner. But I wasn’t aware that this was still an active thread. So first off, thank you so much for responding I very much appreciate it. I also like to thank Isaac TitanHunter for wishing me a Merry Christmas. Thank you so much for your kindness, I hope you too had a wonderful Christmas as well. I’m very excited to read that Isaac got a Nightwalker as well, congrats. I would like to thank you Grace Dreamrider. Your response, opinion, and the percentages of obtaining the hybrid Nightwalker were very much appreciated. Thank you both for responding to my post. Till next time see you around the spiral, Bye