Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2011
When i was playing wizard101 i thought about having school mounts kind of like how each school has there own school pet. I think it would be really cool to see what the mount looks like if they decide to make them and it would be a great way for people to travel around the spiral for those who don't have a mount. I'm not saying it should be really good but like a 20% speed bonus or a 30% would be really cool and of course you can keep the mounts in the crown shop but maybe lower their prices a little bit because i think paying 6500 crowns for a sabertooth mount is kind of over priced. Thank you for reading this and hope that these mounts would be added.

-Alex Ravenhunter
level 56

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
School mounts would actually be really cool. They already have school only pets and school based houses so seeing school based mounts would be really cool. If they DO make these, then I would LOVE to see each mount for each school. This would be AWESOME!

Hunter WaterSmith Level 95

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
Yeah, I agree, I think it would be cool to ride around on a Levi, Stormzilla, or Storm Owl

-----Level 72 Storm Wizard101

Survivor
Jul 11, 2013
alex ravenhunter on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
When i was playing wizard101 i thought about having school mounts kind of like how each school has there own school pet. I think it would be really cool to see what the mount looks like if they decide to make them and it would be a great way for people to travel around the spiral for those who don't have a mount. I'm not saying it should be really good but like a 20% speed bonus or a 30% would be really cool and of course you can keep the mounts in the crown shop but maybe lower their prices a little bit because i think paying 6500 crowns for a sabertooth mount is kind of over priced. Thank you for reading this and hope that these mounts would be added.

-Alex Ravenhunter
level 56
I have some ideas about what the mounts could be...

still kinda thinking about it, but maybe the scarecrow and the wizards could ride on the stick that hold up the arms of the scarecrow.
maybe like another version the the phoenix that is already in the game.
Chimera
ice wyvern, or ice serpent
i got nothing, lol
centaur
storm owl, or a smaller leviathan?
and maybe some for the astral schools?