Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Krampus is a new spell, but what about storm?

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Krampus, the fire spell originally provided by the lump of coat pet, is now a spell taught by the Loremaster. This brings Fire up to quota with the other schools, in terms of the number of special spells assigned. Storm got left out though. So I think Storm needs a new one.

Let's review, for the sake of argument:

Fire: Krampus, Brimstone Revenant
Ice: Winter Moon, Handsome Formori
Balance: Samoorai, Savage Paw, Loremaster
Life: Goat Monk, Luminous Weaver
Death: Deer Knight, Lord of Night
Myth: Ninja Pigs, Keeper of the Flame
Storm: Catalan

I suggest developers add Storm Cat (4 pips, 25% trap) to the available options. Others feel free to suggest as well.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Lucas Rain on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
Krampus, the fire spell originally provided by the lump of coat pet, is now a spell taught by the Loremaster. This brings Fire up to quota with the other schools, in terms of the number of special spells assigned. Storm got left out though. So I think Storm needs a new one.

I suggest developers add Storm Cat (4 pips, 25% trap) to the available options. Others feel free to suggest as well.
I think that Krampus is a holiday drop for Yuletide, so there's probably going to be a storm one for a different holiday.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010

i suggest storm beetle and exactly like it is now

Mastermind
May 12, 2009

Fire is receiving a lot more spells recently, due to the new armour in Khrysalis. I have personally felt like all the schools need armour and spells that match their studies; however, this is not the case. I hope KingsIsle will come out with more spells for other schools.

~Shannon Skybreaker

Hero
Nov 14, 2010

well damage trap has been used i dont care about animation or name 5 pips 480 damage and -10% critical block chance (trap) for storm

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I think the loremaster should drop both storm cat and storm beetle. I think the loremaster should also drop ice cat, firezilla, icezilla, fire beetle, death cat,
and a new balance spell called sand beetle that does balance over time damage, that death ninja pig spell, death Cyclops, and a new myth spell called the crawler.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
actually I changed my mind. I think the loremaster should just drop a new storm spell. and I think that spell should be storm beetle.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Blaze Deathward on Dec 24, 2013 wrote:
I think the loremaster should drop both storm cat and storm beetle. I think the loremaster should also drop ice cat, firezilla, icezilla, fire beetle, death cat,
and a new balance spell called sand beetle that does balance over time damage, that death ninja pig spell, death Cyclops, and a new myth spell called the crawler.
The most that they'll release with 1 world, is 3 spells. There's 14 already & that leaves room for 16 more, that are evenly distributed, you thought up 11 of them, none of which were life, 2 fire, 2 ice, 2 storm, 1 myth, 3 death & 1 balance. That leaves 5 death spells, and 2 life. Not very equal, and there's only 5 left to fix it, with them all being changed to theme all of the worlds of course.

Survivor
May 17, 2011
Here is my opinion about why Kingsisle did not make a lore spell, even though I feel pretty bad for storm. Either Kingsisle thought that storm was too powerful for a lore spell OR, they are still working on it and fixing it up a little OR, they aren't noticing there isn't a lore spell for storm OR they just aren't thinking about making one, OR, the discussed it and are still deciding what to do OR they are too busy with Khrysalis.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Mary SparkleBlosso... on Jan 1, 2014 wrote:
Here is my opinion about why Kingsisle did not make a lore spell, even though I feel pretty bad for storm. Either Kingsisle thought that storm was too powerful for a lore spell OR, they are still working on it and fixing it up a little OR, they aren't noticing there isn't a lore spell for storm OR they just aren't thinking about making one, OR, the discussed it and are still deciding what to do OR they are too busy with Khrysalis.
OR they could already have 1 but like fire, only release it for a holiday later on (maybe it will be a halloween themed storm spell that could be available as a drop from the Nightmare Hoard). I don't have an idea for what it might be, but if anyone else does, please reply with your idea.

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
critical blizzard on Dec 15, 2013 wrote:
well damage trap has been used i dont care about animation or name 5 pips 480 damage and -10% critical block chance (trap) for storm
i've got it hammerbot (a robot with a hammer!)