Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Healing Current needs update...

AuthorMessage
Hero
Nov 14, 2010
dayerider on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
protect it all you want, that's fine, but know Im not hating on you or the school. I don't think healing current needs to be changed at all and if it does get changed, then fire should get a better healing spell. I can appreciate you wanting your chosen school to maintain it's usefulness, but so do we. However, you don't want any improvement in the game unless storm benefits either more than any other or before any other. That's a very narrowminded opinion. If we're going to improve the game and spells, then it needs to happen fairly, not just to serve storm mages' egos. What you call "hating on" other would call "debating". As for the original topic of healing current, fine, let's make storm's easier to cast, give everybody another healing spell from their school, and watch life mages get upset. Obviously you don't care about them because that's not your school.
this is an insult i am all for life getting more healing and let fire get healing too just its fires side ability so do not make it better then lifes but i am all for fire getting a pure healing spell somewhere in the middle of storms and lifes healing abilitys but you dayerider too things you must learn the difference between the schools specialty and the schools side ability and you also need to remember sometimes these are the descriptions of the schools in the first arc before life became storm jr. and other schools vastly changed

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
I only brought it up because someone stated that healing was part of fire and you called them a liar. If you recall, you said, and I quote: "fire does not have healing in its description that is a lie" I was merely showing you that they were not lying. It was in the description. You brought the description into this conversation, not us.
lol dayerider brought them into this i didn't say something was a lie that no one said this kinda shows your intelligence chrissy anyway as i mentioned before i thought he was referring to the ones in character creation

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
dayerider on Dec 18, 2013 wrote:
if those descriptions are purposes are irrelevant, then you no longer have the right to keep storm as the strongest school. Problem solved
why do i have to state every tiny detail to stop you guys from attempting to use my words against me. storm stayed about the same, ice stayed about the same, death stayed the same which you seem fairly unhappy about. balance stayed the same. fire i do not know much about their second arc spells. life turned into storm jr. which it seems you wish death would have too. myth kinda swapped around their specialty and side ability in the second arc their specialty has become multi hits and shield removal and minions are their side ability now. so now that i think about it they are somewhat relevant just not near as accurate as they were in the second arc

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
Welcome to Wizard Hospital.

Right now, Dr. Storm has a single white pip, and he just received an ER patient in critical condition, serious damage over time burns from a Rain of Fire. All of the other hospital staff are on holiday leave, so there can be no tradeoff of patients with Dr. Life, Dr. Death, or Dr. Balance. Thankfully, Dr. Storm has a mastery amulet and can use Satyr or Availing Hands, which are the best choice spells to save this patient quickly. However, since the Hospital frequently gives Dr. Storm white pips (more white pips than any of the other doctors), there is a high chance that the patient will die before Dr. Storm has a chance to use either of those spells.

If you are Dr. Storm, this is a bad situation. This patient will die if you don't act quickly, effectively. Also, you will probably lose your job. Waiting one or two more rounds for Healing Current is already a big risk, and on top of that, you don't even know if it will work. Do you use Healing Current and pray for a miracle?

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
critical blizzard on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
this is an insult i am all for life getting more healing and let fire get healing too just its fires side ability so do not make it better then lifes but i am all for fire getting a pure healing spell somewhere in the middle of storms and lifes healing abilitys but you dayerider too things you must learn the difference between the schools specialty and the schools side ability and you also need to remember sometimes these are the descriptions of the schools in the first arc before life became storm jr. and other schools vastly changed
certainly no insult intended. As for it being first arc vs second, the descriptions are what they are. Specialty vs secondary trait is fine, I have no problem with this, but you're failing to see my point. So, how would you describe all the schools since the second arc? You seem to disagree with the main description of the schools since the 2nd arc and keep referring back to it. So, you tell me, what are the new purposes and descriptions of the schools? I will tell you right now I DONT think Life is Storm Jr, but maybe in PvP it is, but since I don't pvp, I couldnt answer that. However, this is, first and foremost, a player vs ENVIRONMENT first, and PvP second.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
critical blizzard on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
why do i have to state every tiny detail to stop you guys from attempting to use my words against me. storm stayed about the same, ice stayed about the same, death stayed the same which you seem fairly unhappy about. balance stayed the same. fire i do not know much about their second arc spells. life turned into storm jr. which it seems you wish death would have too. myth kinda swapped around their specialty and side ability in the second arc their specialty has become multi hits and shield removal and minions are their side ability now. so now that i think about it they are somewhat relevant just not near as accurate as they were in the second arc
How did Life turn into storm jr? I just don't see it. If somebody else sees critical's point, then please clarify it, because I just dont get the issue.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Lucas Rain on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
Welcome to Wizard Hospital.

Right now, Dr. Storm has a single white pip, and he just received an ER patient in critical condition, serious damage over time burns from a Rain of Fire. All of the other hospital staff are on holiday leave, so there can be no tradeoff of patients with Dr. Life, Dr. Death, or Dr. Balance. Thankfully, Dr. Storm has a mastery amulet and can use Satyr or Availing Hands, which are the best choice spells to save this patient quickly. However, since the Hospital frequently gives Dr. Storm white pips (more white pips than any of the other doctors), there is a high chance that the patient will die before Dr. Storm has a chance to use either of those spells.

If you are Dr. Storm, this is a bad situation. This patient will die if you don't act quickly, effectively. Also, you will probably lose your job. Waiting one or two more rounds for Healing Current is already a big risk, and on top of that, you don't even know if it will work. Do you use Healing Current and pray for a miracle?
this is just funny. You forgot the part where the doctors and nurses are all away at a conference about interdepartmental relationships and how they take away from Life's ability to heal, causing fire and storm to be looked upon as the defacto gurus of healing :P

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
dayerider on Dec 20, 2013 wrote:
How did Life turn into storm jr? I just don't see it. If somebody else sees critical's point, then please clarify it, because I just dont get the issue.
they have got new healing spells in the second arc and most life wizards refuse to use heals at all except dryad or rebirth because so