Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School Tree Spells

AuthorMessage
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
critical blizzard on Dec 19, 2013 wrote:
i didn't say anything is wrong with storm the problem is people like you are trying to give everyone better damage then storm

i didn't say rewards in general is a problem i said reward of crowns because it is completely ridiculous if there isn't a possible way for a non member crowns buyer to play as an equal to a member when their already paying kingsisle a ton more then the member
"people like you are trying to give everyone better damage than storm".

i am a promethean storm wizard; i even said so, in my post. oh, and please do tell me where i said anything about giving other schools the same damage, so i can confirm whether a) i'm stone-cold crazy, or 2) you're making stuff up to suit your "argument".

"i didn't say rewards in general is a problem i said reward of crowns"

lots of other games do it.
(see below- retention/acquisition offers)

"there isn't a possible way for a non member crowns buyer to play as an equal to a member when their already paying kingsisle a ton more then the member"

not necessarily.

i have been a member, and i have been a crowns player. in terms of cost, how you play determines how much money is spent.

in general, crowns players spend more because they 1) are buying the game forever and 2) probably buy their crowns in bulk; members rent space, ergo we are more apt to leave the game if we find something we like better. ki is a business- they need to keep people happy in order to make money, and loyalty perks can play a significant role in that equation. it just makes good business sense.

i work in retention (the "saves" department) for a major corporation, and it's the same idea. the people ki wants to retain are the ones who are the least loyal, because they a) comprise the majority of ki's customer base and 2) are the ones most likely to leave for another game, resulting in a massive loss of revenue for the company. and no profit=no game, which i'm sure none of us want to happen.

-von "retention redemption" shadowsong