Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

King Artorius Life School

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 19, 2010
I have noticed that after I cast this spell that it gives me a healing tick. When this tick heals me, I see in all white capital letters: X BOOST what does this mean ? normally after a heal, it would show: BOOST. Very Fascinating

Explorer
Aug 15, 2012
I have seen the X boost also, when I cast it, but I don't know what it means?

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
BELGRIM 101 on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
I have noticed that after I cast this spell that it gives me a healing tick. When this tick heals me, I see in all white capital letters: X BOOST what does this mean ? normally after a heal, it would show: BOOST. Very Fascinating
it means that you have equipped gear that gives you a boost to incoming heals.

if you see it over an enemy's head when you hit them, it means that your school boosts against theirs. here is a list of the schools and their 'opposites':

level 10-49

fire/ice
storm/myth
life/death

level 50+

fire/storm/life (sun-based schools, boost against each other)
myth/ice/death (moon-based schools, these boost against each other as well).

hope this helps!

-von
promethean something or other.

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
I believe it says X BOOST because it's from the King Artorius (life) attack spell. I think your Incoming and Outgoing heal will still be added to the heal so that X BOOST just means that it's from an attack spell instead of the usual actual healing spell.

I hope this helps

Defender
Sep 18, 2010
I don't believe any of this is correct, but I'm stumped myself. So I'm sure we'd all appreciate it if KingsIsle increased our knowledge on this matter, hmm?