Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Rezzon dialog after defeating him

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
Is there a way to review the dialog after defeating Rezzon? I'm trying to remember what he called the dance he was trying to learn (with the aid of the music boxes). 'Mousy mouse wiggly wiggly dance'? Discribes the 'bee dance' way better.

Historian
May 06, 2009
Mystery Wiz on Dec 3, 2013 wrote:
Is there a way to review the dialog after defeating Rezzon? I'm trying to remember what he called the dance he was trying to learn (with the aid of the music boxes). 'Mousy mouse wiggly wiggly dance'? Discribes the 'bee dance' way better.
I believe the quest for that is up on Wizard101 Central. Try looking up Romo Nighteyes on Wizard101 Central to see his quests. There you can find the dialogue in a chain of quest speechs that will include Rezzon's quest. I think the last quest was called "Brother's Sorrow" (maybe?) I do distinctly remember the quest (it's my favorite side quest in Wizard101 now. Most side quests don't do a great deal in telling a mini-story these days).

Anyway, Rezzon said he was trying to learn the 'Mouse Waggle Dance' (wiggly is close though!). In real life, Bees will do what is called a Waggle dance, in which they do something of a Figure 8-like dance and wiggle (or waggle) in the center. They do this to tell other Bees where the flowers are to go hunt for. I can't believe it's a real thing either! but KI's writers were able to make it into a whole cultural ritual among the Bees in Khrysalis. I applaude King Artorius and Alhazred (the Wizard101 writers) for their clever dance.

Anyway, Rezzon things the Mice do a Waggle Dance as well using the music box. But the Mice do no such thing and he ends up looking silly. We'll just make sure no one finds out what he used the boxes for.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
Oh cool ! Ya, the wiki is where I first went but at that time it didn't have the dialog. The mouse's "Waggle Dance". Thanks again!!!