Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wearing Mastery Amulet with regular Amulets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
I recently added a mastery amulet but am disappointed that I can not wear it and another amulet at the same time. Maybe the Mastery Amulets should be changed to be a special item such as a broach or pin that you can wear. That would allow you to enable both of them at the same time. I really like the mastery amulet but miss the health I loose when I enable it. Maybe KI can change these Mastery Amulets to something like a broach you can wear in addition to amulets. Either that or allow a master amulet to be enabled along with a regular amulet.

Also along those line maybe we could have two rings, and athames. Call me old fashion but in the old days of the original dungeons and dragons it seems to me that you could have more than one ring or athame equipped. I would think that this capability would something they could enable as a new ability depending on your level. Say after level 80 because you really do not need extra health other than what is now in the game until you get to some of the bosses in the world of Avalon or above.

I solo a lot and this would really be a great help to have additional health in some of the battles. I wonder what others think about this idea. KI seems to take suggestions on this from the message boards and not as an individual feedback. Legal issues and all that from what I gathered from the response I got back from a message I sent them last week.

Comment on what you think about having KI look into making these changes.

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
Well, I love the master and regular amulets being equipped at the same time idea but as for the athame and ring part, couldn't it get rather over powering to have 2 rings and 2 athames equipped at the same time? It's like adding the stats of both athames/rings together thus making that certain athame/ring stronger. Although It sounds like a nice idea for the athame and ring part, it kinda would be rather overpowering to do that.

Thou I would absolutely LOVE to be able to equip a master amulet with a regular amulet. With being able to do that, you'll be able to get the benefit of the mastery amulet plus the health and card of the regular amulet. I got the Life Mastery Amulet and I would love to be able to equip that with the amulet that I have that gives about an additional 489 health.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2012
Prophet of Ra on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
I recently added a mastery amulet but am disappointed that I can not wear it and another amulet at the same time. Maybe the Mastery Amulets should be changed to be a special item such as a broach or pin that you can wear. That would allow you to enable both of them at the same time. I really like the mastery amulet but miss the health I loose when I enable it. Maybe KI can change these Mastery Amulets to something like a broach you can wear in addition to amulets. Either that or allow a master amulet to be enabled along with a regular amulet.

Also along those line maybe we could have two rings, and athames. Call me old fashion but in the old days of the original dungeons and dragons it seems to me that you could have more than one ring or athame equipped. I would think that this capability would something they could enable as a new ability depending on your level. Say after level 80 because you really do not need extra health other than what is now in the game until you get to some of the bosses in the world of Avalon or above.

I solo a lot and this would really be a great help to have additional health in some of the battles. I wonder what others think about this idea. KI seems to take suggestions on this from the message boards and not as an individual feedback. Legal issues and all that from what I gathered from the response I got back from a message I sent them last week.

Comment on what you think about having KI look into making these changes.
I agree with most of it. I've wanted to be able to wear Mastery/Exalted Amulets along with regular amulets since the Amulet of Divine Influence was released. However, I doubt if KI does add this to the game, they would change them to "a broach or a pin."

Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
I like the idea of equipping mastery amulets and regular ones, it would be helpful. I think they should both be amulets because a brooch just doesn't sound like it should be in a wizard game. Brooches don't sound very magical. I disagree about equipping two rings and two athames. We don't really need it, us wizards get around fine.

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
Nice idea especially because you have to spend real money on the mastery amulets