Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Just Some Spell Ideas :)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2011
Make it a little cleaner&better for children&I think Slenderman would make an amazing spell.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
AutumnJ23 on Jan 9, 2014 wrote:
Make it a little cleaner&better for children&I think Slenderman would make an amazing spell.
I don't think slenderman would be that great of a spell. I respect your idea, but if they happened to put that in the game, they would be bound to get sued. First of all: slenderman was made by another company, and not totally from KI
Second of all: It would scare little kids. Even with the filter. It would scare them.

third of all: Slenderman was involved in too many things with actual killing and blood and gore. Not really appropriate for a game that little kids can play. And you can only make it for older players, because that wouldn't be fair.

Kyle Starthief LVL 27

Survivor
Dec 22, 2013
Kyle Starthief on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
Here are some other ones:

Lava leap - a giant hole forms in the ground like a sinkhole , and then fills with lava where some of it flies out and strikes the enemy
winter wishes - a snowflake falls from the sky with a smiley face on it where it throws a bunch of icy rocks at the enemy
Mother nature - a fly comes, swirls around the enemy and then goes up into the sky and forms into a green woman. The green woman falls down, hits the enemy
ladder - a ladder falls from the sky and hits the enemy in the head several times for each step (or pips)
Mad hat: A hat falls from the sky and a bunny pops out, and kicks the enemy
purple diamonds: A bunch of purple lightning bolts fall from the sky, striking the enemy
wise guy - An old wizard pops out of some dust and waves his wand at his enemy, sucking life out if he/she and giving 75% of it to you.

Kyle Starthief LVL 27
These are what I said before and please give me some feedback, I want to know what you think of them.

Explorer
Mar 17, 2012
elephant man on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:
My idea for an ice spell is
penguin: a penguin throws ice at enemy
enemy forced to pass 1 round
A penguin spell would be nice

Survivor
Nov 13, 2009
Hey I'm not gonna tell you guys ideas for spells for the game, I just want wizard101 to make new spells already so the game can be more fun! It gets boring using the same spells after a while. Maybe wizard101 should add new spells more frequently! I'm sure every wizard101 player would love this idea! Please make it happen wizard101 we'll love this game.

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Luke Spritehammer on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
The fact that no charms are specifically only is what makes it special. Nothing can specifically defend against it and nothing can specifically power it. That is . It gives a challenge as well as an advantage. It is a hard school to master I bet, but once it is it is very powerful. Because there is no blade for , there will be no shield for . I hope this clears it up.

P.S: If you are thinking about how annoying it is to not be able to 80% defend against Judgement with a shield, think about how they can't 35% power it up with a blade.

Luke Spritehammer- Currently a Level 64 Legendary in Zafaria
Yah that helps thank you for the info

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
Slenderman:

Well, interesting idea. Slenderman is from another game, so unless if they have permission it's not going to work. Plus, most of the upper grade kids already know about Slenderman, so why show it to the younger kids? He'd be popping up in their nightmares. Let's keep Slenderman in one game and one game only, and away from younger kids (Even though it's E10+, a lot of kids younger than that still play this game).

Molly

Hero
Nov 14, 2010
coolguy2170 on Dec 2, 2013 wrote:
He worked on this whats your problem
i'm still laughing at this he did not "work hard" he slapped together a bunch of spells that would make kingsisle look bad and did not even put the effects in his post

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
Luke Spritehammer on Jan 6, 2014 wrote:
The fact that no charms are specifically only is what makes it special. Nothing can specifically defend against it and nothing can specifically power it. That is . It gives a challenge as well as an advantage. It is a hard school to master I bet, but once it is it is very powerful. Because there is no blade for , there will be no shield for . I hope this clears it up.

P.S: If you are thinking about how annoying it is to not be able to 80% defend against Judgement with a shield, think about how they can't 35% power it up with a blade.

Luke Spritehammer- Currently a Level 64 Legendary in Zafaria
Oh ok thanks for the info

Logan Ravenslinger level 53

Survivor
Apr 14, 2011
WolfyJonathan on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Here is some spell ideas I have :)

Fire: The Knight of Pyro
Ice: Grandmother Raven
Storm: Lightning Ghoul
Life: Mother Earth
Death: Grim Reaper
Myth: Slenderman
Balance: Elder Judge

I hope you liked the ideas, and Kingsisle, feel free to use them if you like them :)
I think all of his ideas are fine. I know everyone is saying do not put slenderman cause its scary but hey just cause its a scary game doesn't mean its gonna scare you. most kids probably don't know about and I am sure in the animation he doesn't appear right behind you. grim reaper also your saying is to scary but its death! it has to be scary of course! so what if the name doesn't sound right? if you say its like wraith why don't you let it be a spell if wraith is? your all saying he should think over the spells but really YOU guys should think over your comments!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
Wolf Battlestalker on Jan 4, 2014 wrote:
Here's me and my friend's thoughts.
:Featherweight: Does 1325 damage and does 100 damage per power pip.
:Frozen Army: Does 1325-1450 damage and stuns all enemies for one round.
:Headless Horseman: Does 1400 damage and heals half.
: Branded: Does 1450-1675 damage and also uses smokescreen.
:Griffin: Does 1500 damage and puts up a Time Of Legend.
:King Of The Jungle: Does 1350-1475 and puts up a Sanctuary.
:Lochness Hatchling: Does 1600-1725 and uses Windstorm.

Description Suggestions.

:Shows an Egyptian God holding a scale and the God summons a hound. The hound attacks you by biting your torso.
:An army of frozen men approach you from a distance. The leader signals the archers to fire at you simultaneously with one arrow each.
:The Headless Horseman rides up to your enemy mounted on a horse. (obviously.) The horse jerks up and comes down with a stomp, and a ghastly aura covers your enemy. The Headless Horseman rides away, while the ghastly aura follows him. The Horseman raises his sword and the ghastly aura covers you, healing you.
:The Brander takes a molten silver rod and covers his fist with the molten iron. He then brands you with his bare fist.
:The Griffin comes out of his gold filled cave. He glances at you for a few seconds, then rises up his wings, and flaps them. The wings create a huge whirlwind that then hovers over to you and catches you inside it.
: A lion comes out of a jungle and stares at you. He then roars loudly, as lioness run over to you to pounce on you continuously, then run to the middle and roar together. It creates a Sanctuary.
: The Lochness hatchling breaks out of its egg, and notices you. The hatchling summons a deadly hurricane, and items fly towards you. The hatchling then uses its breath to electrify you.

Hope you take these into consideration, Kingsisle. Hope you all like them, as well. Thanks.
-Wolf Battlestalker, LVL 87
-Dylan Legendblade, LVL 85
Hmm, cool. When I looked at the balance spell, the description you gave sounds a little like the weighing of the heart ceremony in Egyptian mythology. The person you depict sounds like Anubis, and the hound you depict sounds like Ammut, the monster that ate wicked souls. We already have an Egyptian spell for , Ra, but I love these spell ideas.