Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

specialty points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 11, 2013
so, you know how you get gold frm quests i was thinking to add points you get one each quest so say like you wanted more mana and you had a specialty point you will click +mana then you'll get a couple more mana please add that if you could

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Blazeshadowwraith ... on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
so, you know how you get gold frm quests i was thinking to add points you get one each quest so say like you wanted more mana and you had a specialty point you will click +mana then you'll get a couple more mana please add that if you could
Replenishing mana is gained by blue wisps. To advance your mana, choose rings/athames that add to your mana along with your health. This is an unnecessary addition, sorry.

Astrologist
Aug 20, 2011
I disagree with RavenLady. I think the idea of adding stats directly onto your wizard with specialty points is great. Adding individual stats directly to your wizard, rather than getting them only through gear/pets, would be very nice. As long as the boosts remained small and prevented wizards from getting overpowered, I would really enjoy having my stats improved permanently.

Adding onto your idea a bit, here are some more ideas.
Specialty points could add to:
  • +50 health to health globe (limit of +250 health total)
  • +50 mana to mana globe (limit of +250 mana total)
  • +2 energy to energy globe (limit of 10 energy total)
  • +1% power pip chance (limit of 5% pip chance total)
  • +2% incoming/outgoing heal boost (limit of 10% incoming/outgoing heal boosts total)
  • +2% stun resist (limit of 10% stun resist total)