Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

how do I make my pack bigger

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2013
my backpack is allways filled no matter how many times i try and empty it.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
try to empty out tons of stuff from both bank and backpack.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
bigdaddy0824 on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
my backpack is allways filled no matter how many times i try and empty it.
Seeing as you posted I am guessing you are already a member.
Sadly you cannot make it any bigger then the size that members get

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
If you have items/pets you want to keep, stick them in your house, shared bank, or attic. Also, get rid of all the seeds you never plan on planting. If you aren't using them today, stick them in your shared bank.

Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
well if you are not a member to the game you will only be able to carry a total of I think 80 items as in the gear and pets you use and the housing items you carry. but then if you become a member you will be able to carry 40 more items which boosts that number up to 120

Sarah SparkleCloud 95 pet warlord
Tanner DeathBlade 48

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Well, sell your stuff at the bazaar, AT THE BAZAAR! They offer better prices then just at your backpack. If you can't stand to part with anything just put everything your will NEVER need in your bank, or just put everything your not wearing in there.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
If the problem is house items, maybe make a "junkyard" and throw items in a unused house if you do not wish to sell them. If you wish to sell them, then skip this, and sell them to the Bazaar. If you have under level gear and believe another one of your character could use it, try putting it into the shared bank, or if you want to keep it, the bank. Any other items you do not wish to keep, sell them to the Bazaar in Olde Town. Sadly, we cannot increase backpack space at this time, so we can only do the things above.