Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

help about the vendors in Silent Market

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2012
Hey y'all. I'm wondering how to get the vendors in Silent Market in Khrysalis to show up. Can anyone please please please help me with this I've gotten them to show up on the Test Realm but I don't remember what I did, what quest I've completed to get them to show up, and exactly how far I was in the world as of the Story Line Quest. I really would love for someone to tell me the name of the quest, who gives that quest, what area that quest is In, and rather that quest is a Side Quest or a part of the Story Line Quest.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
If you are referring to Zeke and Eloise, I'm not sure there is a quest so much as level 92 I believe; as I was in the same position and when I leveled they magically appeared instead of being there automatically as in previous worlds.

Explorer
Jul 01, 2011
DeathSchoolWizard0... on Nov 22, 2013 wrote:
Hey y'all. I'm wondering how to get the vendors in Silent Market in Khrysalis to show up. Can anyone please please please help me with this I've gotten them to show up on the Test Realm but I don't remember what I did, what quest I've completed to get them to show up, and exactly how far I was in the world as of the Story Line Quest. I really would love for someone to tell me the name of the quest, who gives that quest, what area that quest is In, and rather that quest is a Side Quest or a part of the Story Line Quest.
The Vendors appear after completing the shadow magic quest. It is part of the main story, so keep on questing and victory will be your.

95 Wizard

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Thanks for your update, found out last night and now all the vendors are proffering their wares.

Defender
Dec 08, 2012
Thanks everyone. I got the vendors to show up BUT there still no Furniture vendor yet. I think they are currently making that vendor