Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

gold for energy

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 10, 2013
i think we need to be able to buy the energy elixir with gold. not everyone can afford to spend their crowns on the energy for gardening or pet training, and i have personally killed a lot of plants because not only did i have to deal with the needs of the plants but i had to get rid of all the pests too and i never have enough energy to do both. i dont have the money to spend on crowns just to get an energy elixir every day and keep a garden. plus, when i was training my pet after it got to adult, i ran out of energy after ten games, and it took forever to get him stronger. we should be able to buy energy elixirs with gold so this is less of a problem.

~Destiny RoseBlood

Administrator
Energy will not be available for gold.

This is a matter of Time vs Crowns, young Wizard.

You can either spend the Time to let your energy regenerate naturally (which it does whether you are online or not)
-or-

You can spend the Crowns to shortcut that time and refill your energy immediately.

community@wizard101.com
Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
sorry, but crowns are more worthful and useful than gold, so I agree with Lydia on this one.