Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Flee should not be allowed once match starts

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 19, 2013
Hi,

I am tired of having wizards try to blow me out of the spiral in the first 6 or 7 rounds. When they do not, and have nothing left to hit me with, they Flee.

They should be required to complete the match.

Flee should only be available for round one.

What do you think?

Thanks.....

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
What are you going to do for the next few rounds? NOTHING. It is a pointless thing to add into the game, and they fled, you won, congrats.

Mastermind
Dec 05, 2012
I don't think it is the best for this reason

Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
I see nothing wrong with being able to flee during a match. What if the person has to leave? What if their opponent is purposely not killing them when they're helpless for the fun of it? Complaining about your opponent fleeing a match is POINTLESS. The ability for a player to flee in a match is just fine and does not need changing.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2013
Hi,

I guess my experience has been very different than others.

I have had my share of defeats, and even when I know there is no way to win I will not Flee. I have been down to a single card that I cannot play it and will not flee. The other wizard has earned the right to get the satisfaction of an actual KO. Even if they are 30+ levels above me.

I also forget that there are people that like to taunt others in PVP, leave them sitting there when everyone knows it is over. I have never even considered this an option.

All good points.

I guess I am tired of the same people constantly hunting for me in PVP with decks designed to defeat me and only me. Scot and his friends know exactly who I am talking about. I have to admit, they have gotten very close a few times now and will eventually defeat me. So far I have managed to defeat them because they Flee, just to have them start hunting again for me.

When a group of people hunt for a single target it takes much of the fun out of PVP. Since I PVP more during off peak hours it makes it much easier to be found or have the system match me with one of them, which ever the case might be.

I guess I just want the satisfaction of outright defeating them if they are going to constantly do this.

When they do finally get the advantage, I will not Flee.

Thanks.....