Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What does Block PVP Chat do? Rude Players

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 19, 2013
Hi,

I have this option set to YES. I would think it stops the other wizard from chatting or at least prevent me from seeing what they say.

Since so many people are rude and lack manners PVP is not as fun as it should be.

I would like to see this option become Block All Chat which would fix the issue of Rude players and people watching the match.

For team play automatically put all of team members into a group so their chat can only be seen by each other.

This would also cut down on cheaters from team A passing info on what cards are being played to team B.

This option would be determined at the time of Match creation.

Thanks....

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Gabriel Stormhunte... on Nov 20, 2013 wrote:
Hi,

I have this option set to YES. I would think it stops the other wizard from chatting or at least prevent me from seeing what they say.

Since so many people are rude and lack manners PVP is not as fun as it should be.

I would like to see this option become Block All Chat which would fix the issue of Rude players and people watching the match.

For team play automatically put all of team members into a group so their chat can only be seen by each other.

This would also cut down on cheaters from team A passing info on what cards are being played to team B.

Thanks....

Great idea, and I can't figure out why KI hasn't already implemented this with all the complaints.

Champion
Oct 30, 2011
Gabriel Stormhunte... on Nov 20, 2013 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks....

Just turn the chat bubbles off and keep your chat box closed. This will make it impossible to see chat unless you open the chat box, an option to the game for this really does not need to be implemented. The automatically putting all team members into a group could be useful, but only if you random join. If you join with friends, there isn't much point. I doubt either of these will get implemented into the game, they are not large enough problems to need a solution.