Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

May<Not> Cast Smoke Screen

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
Has anyone else noticed a problem with pets that have the "May cast smokescreen talent"? I have a quad damage Crimsonzilla with this talent,and he has never cast it,not even once. A friend of mine with the same pet as myself,has it also,and hers has never cast it either. Is this an isolated incident just relegated to these pets,or has anyone else noticed that this is a much broader<bugged> issue? Thanks.

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
i do not have any pets with may cast smoke screen, but i do have a vampire with may cast infection. Ever sence the nightmare pack came out (like three weeks) it has NEVER casted infection

Historian
May 28, 2009
Are you sure the Crimsonzilla have the ability of casting Smoke Screen? Here is it's page and it doesn't seem to have it: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Crimsonzilla

Maybe it's a second generation that has it. Well, most may cast talents that cast spells that are that strong don't appear easily. Even Spritely, the most common may cast talent can sometime not appear often enough. It's just about luck.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Intrepidatius on Nov 17, 2013 wrote:
Has anyone else noticed a problem with pets that have the "May cast smokescreen talent"? I have a quad damage Crimsonzilla with this talent,and he has never cast it,not even once. A friend of mine with the same pet as myself,has it also,and hers has never cast it either. Is this an isolated incident just relegated to these pets,or has anyone else noticed that this is a much broader<bugged> issue? Thanks.
May Cast pet talents are all random.

My pet Judge from level 58 had the May Cast Weakness, but I think I saw her use it maybe twice the entire time I had her equipped.

-von
promethean something or other

Adherent
Mar 18, 2009
I have the leopard pet and the may cast smoke screen triggers for my pet. It certainly isn't as often as Spritely, but it does trigger.

Defender
Aug 26, 2011
just a terrible trigger rate i believe. that's why you won't find many "perfect dream pets" with it.

Gabriel Ashcaller level 79 warlord