Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New King Artorius Spells

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
ViciousVenomousVix... on Jan 11, 2014 wrote:
It seems pretty obvious to me that these Artorius spells weren't even half though tout at all. I mean c'mon we couldn't even get different animations other than the color of the serpent. Yawn. And some of the Khrysalis stuff, I'm sorry but it's like they didn't even try. King Artorius won't make it into any of my decks for any of my schools. Awful idea with the creation of these spells. I'm going to hope the next update is a little better because this last one was terrible. I wish it wasn't added. Aquila was very nice but these new spells and that Khrysalis were an insult to a Level 95 wizard. Unless someone is a very young child I do not see how this world can even be close to difficult. Sorry not trying to be mean but it really is so simple I fell asleep playing a few times and still ended up wining the fight. LOL! Way too easy. And Azteca the challenge made it fun; everybody wants an easy button for everything and that is ruining the game for people who don't like having every single win handed to them. Please try a little harder with the next update. Thank you again for Aquila that is nice. :) Please no more half thought out ideas like this last one was. Thank you.
I have to disagree with you. Yes Khrysalis was easier than Azteca but i mean really? You want a world harder than azteca?! At least in khrysalis i could solo, in azteca i needed constant help. The king artorius spells were a nice addition. Did the same animation get boring after a while? Yes. However color is not the only difference. If you listen you can notice each king spell has a different opening theme.

Christo Mythspear 100

Explorer
Aug 30, 2009
stormninja542 on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:
I took a look at the new King Artorius spells for all schools on duelist101 and guess what I found, myth's king artorius spell is stronger than fire's. Myth's King Artorius does 50+1020 myth damage over 3 rounds while fire's does 840 fire damage. I know that DOTs do more damage than a one hit damage spell with the same rank but why did myth of all schools receive the only DOT spell? Isn't fire supposed to have the most amount of DOTs? Isn't fire the second hardest hitting school? I really think fire's King Artorius spell should be a DOT too and do a little more damage then myth's.
Yes I agree that Myth's is overpowered compared to the rest (I had it hit 4,000 something on the first turn and 2,000 on the other turns) ,but look at it this way. When death and Fire get Sun Serpent and Avenging Fossil, Myth get yet ANOTHER single hit spell with Calendar. King Artorius was a nice addition to Myth. Fire can stop complaining about us getting our SECOND Dot when they got Sun Serpent at 88. And if you look at it, Fire has Meteor strike, scald, fire dragon, rain of fire, and sun serpent and Myth has Humongofrog, and earthquake. That is Fire's 5 v.s. Myth's two. Not to mention smooke screen. I think if any schools need a raise, one of them is Myth.

Christo Mythspear 100
Zachary Nightvault 68
Liam Wintercaller 48
and all the rest!

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
Myth gets the highest damage ability that can be shifted, cleansed, or toned down and people complain? KI hates the myth class the most in this game. PvE we don't do much damage, any class can summon minions that are even better than our class, in PvP we rely on gimmicks and tricks to when matches and honestly, against good people that just doesn't cut it.

Every class in the game, has an AoE damage attack that can do quite a bit of damage. Myth has a 4 pip attack that doesn't really do anything later in the game. Our gear isn't as strong as the other classes, our crafted gear isn't that great compared to the other classes. Nobody who plays this game can complain about myth, one of the weakest classes in the game, and will probably never be addressed.

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Darthjp on May 23, 2014 wrote:
Myth gets the highest damage ability that can be shifted, cleansed, or toned down and people complain? KI hates the myth class the most in this game. PvE we don't do much damage, any class can summon minions that are even better than our class, in PvP we rely on gimmicks and tricks to when matches and honestly, against good people that just doesn't cut it.

Every class in the game, has an AoE damage attack that can do quite a bit of damage. Myth has a 4 pip attack that doesn't really do anything later in the game. Our gear isn't as strong as the other classes, our crafted gear isn't that great compared to the other classes. Nobody who plays this game can complain about myth, one of the weakest classes in the game, and will probably never be addressed.
Hi everybody!

I post cause i am playing myth school wizard for like 5 years straight i can make myself teacher of myth school if i want to. I know every trick some even invented on my own to " kill " creatures or rude peoples in battle for ranked points lol. I enjoy their " ugh " sound when Medusa gets out from floor i even noticed some put stun block or conviction as soon they get chance thats nice to see. But know this they still fear Myth cause each has good rank in pvp, some even put their school shields before attack with Dot spell cause of Shift.
Minions are something you will need to learn to control Talos hehe well lets say if he fizzle enough times expect earthquake or minotaur. Talos or Minotaur minions are only winners against any minion out there i would bet in anything for fair battle minion at minion for proof lol.
Think of this fact if KI makes us any stronger then we are lets say one Aoe spell no Dots for like idk 7 pips they would have advantage always remember this Myth is basicly made for pvp special for 1v1. How many times in 4v4 they screamed " He is myth put dispel on him cause of earthquake " i love those moments but new Aoe i would love it i got tired of peoples saying " Nice froggy " or " Froggy power " or best one " Ribbit " LOL. As profesors say for knowing your school its patience you need and not blades and hit to " Kill ". My worst fear is that there is so little Myth wizards i teach few myself but there is still so little of us mostly cause it's hard to play Myth school but i find it simple if you know how to look, some even say my teacher Cyrus is crazy man without manners lol i really like his acting puts me smile always hahaha.

For you Darthjp thx for defending Myth honor but you have to be better then your now study your school
( if you playing Myth wizard of course ) but don't say about it like its for throwing outside window Myth students can make huge trouble for some peoples. If you want to test your limits try 12 or 13 rank boss Myth without prisms if you " kill " him you know something if you not " kill " him then try some other school. I solo almost all spiral but longer ones i prefer company cause it gets boring alone even music and snacks doesn't help. I tell you i get asked for help each 5 min maybe 12 idk if you dont see me as Myth student you will see me as Life user i critical on Life magic so when Frog doesn't help i heal and protect simple.

Michael Bluebright, Myth Conjurer, Level 100, Technomancer, Commander

Wish you all good luck in drops and no fizzle days

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
Myth Jedi on May 23, 2014 wrote:
Hi everybody!

I post cause i am playing myth school wizard for like 5 years straight i can make myself teacher of myth school if i want to. I know every trick some even invented on my own to " kill " creatures or rude peoples in battle for ranked points lol. I enjoy their " ugh " sound when Medusa gets out from floor i even noticed some put stun block or conviction as soon they get chance thats nice to see. But know this they still fear Myth cause each has good rank in pvp, some even put their school shields before attack with Dot spell cause of Shift.
Minions are something you will need to learn to control Talos hehe well lets say if he fizzle enough times expect earthquake or minotaur. Talos or Minotaur minions are only winners against any minion out there i would bet in anything for fair battle minion at minion for proof lol.
Think of this fact if KI makes us any stronger then we are lets say one Aoe spell no Dots for like idk 7 pips they would have advantage always remember this Myth is basicly made for pvp special for 1v1. How many times in 4v4 they screamed " He is myth put dispel on him cause of earthquake " i love those moments but new Aoe i would love it i got tired of peoples saying " Nice froggy " or " Froggy power " or best one " Ribbit " LOL. As profesors say for knowing your school its patience you need and not blades and hit to " Kill ". My worst fear is that there is so little Myth wizards i teach few myself but there is still so little of us mostly cause it's hard to play Myth school but i find it simple if you know how to look, some even say my teacher Cyrus is crazy man without manners lol i really like his acting puts me smile always hahaha.

For you Darthjp thx for defending Myth honor but you have to be better then your now study your school
( if you playing Myth wizard of course ) but don't say about it like its for throwing outside window Myth students can make huge trouble for some peoples. If you want to test your limits try 12 or 13 rank boss Myth without prisms if you " kill " him you know something if you not " kill " him then try some other school. I solo almost all spiral but longer ones i prefer company cause it gets boring alone even music and snacks doesn't help. I tell you i get asked for help each 5 min maybe 12 idk if you dont see me as Myth student you will see me as Life user i critical on Life magic so when Frog doesn't help i heal and protect simple.

Michael Bluebright, Myth Conjurer, Level 100, Technomancer, Commander

Wish you all good luck in drops and no fizzle days
Realize I'm a warlord in 3 schools of magic. Death, Storm, and Myth. Death was super easy, I didn't even use skeletal dragon, I just drew out fights and made them as long as possible, storm was easy, wild bolt and insane bolt if all else fails, myth however was a lot tougher. We rely on gimmicks and tricks, and people who prepare shields, stun shields, and aura's can take us down easy. Also you make no sense what so ever with what you're talking about, I don't understand any of what you said, I really don't see your point at all. Do you know how many myth warlords there are at levels 45-55? I believe myth has the most in the game in that regard, but this game isn't about low level PvP, its about pvp at the maximum level. Myth has the least amount of warlords above level 90, stunning is nice and all but come on, its easy to get around. Talos? A minotaur minion? So you're telling me a fire wizard wont meteor, an ice wizard wont blizard? You do realize if you use talos against a death student he can hit it with a life steal attack and basically heal himself to full because of the boost right? We can't reduce enemy damage like any of the other classes in the game, we don't have a built in heal like all the other classes, save ice, and we don't have an AoE ability that actually hits for a good amount of damage. These are facts, and everybody knows it. Earthquake used to be super important in 4v4 PvP, but with the insane amount of critical, does anybody even need blades anymore? Does anybody actually take time to build their attacks? No they don't, if you give me 523 critical, I'm not even going to put blades in my deck, I won't even need them. That's how it is, myth/death are the weakest at high levels in the concern of PvP, I have seen a few myth warlords around level 85, I have yet to see another death warlord above 90, I've only seen one. Who targets the myth first in a 4v4? Nobody, there is no damage there, and the utility brought to the table is gone when nobody actually worries about defense or charms. In a 4v4, the storm/fire have to die or risk getting a critical tempest or meteor. That's how PvP is, and in PvE as I've already said, when people don't want to do dungeons in favor of ice wizards, its time for a change.

Defender
Sep 09, 2011
Darthjp on May 26, 2014 wrote:
Realize I'm a warlord in 3 schools of magic. Death, Storm, and Myth. Death was super easy, I didn't even use skeletal dragon, I just drew out fights and made them as long as possible, storm was easy, wild bolt and insane bolt if all else fails, myth however was a lot tougher. We rely on gimmicks and tricks, and people who prepare shields, stun shields, and aura's can take us down easy. Also you make no sense what so ever with what you're talking about, I don't understand any of what you said, I really don't see your point at all. Do you know how many myth warlords there are at levels 45-55? I believe myth has the most in the game in that regard, but this game isn't about low level PvP, its about pvp at the maximum level. Myth has the least amount of warlords above level 90, stunning is nice and all but come on, its easy to get around. Talos? A minotaur minion? So you're telling me a fire wizard wont meteor, an ice wizard wont blizard? You do realize if you use talos against a death student he can hit it with a life steal attack and basically heal himself to full because of the boost right? We can't reduce enemy damage like any of the other classes in the game, we don't have a built in heal like all the other classes, save ice, and we don't have an AoE ability that actually hits for a good amount of damage. These are facts, and everybody knows it. Earthquake used to be super important in 4v4 PvP, but with the insane amount of critical, does anybody even need blades anymore? Does anybody actually take time to build their attacks? No they don't, if you give me 523 critical, I'm not even going to put blades in my deck, I won't even need them. That's how it is, myth/death are the weakest at high levels in the concern of PvP, I have seen a few myth warlords around level 85, I have yet to see another death warlord above 90, I've only seen one. Who targets the myth first in a 4v4? Nobody, there is no damage there, and the utility brought to the table is gone when nobody actually worries about defense or charms. In a 4v4, the storm/fire have to die or risk getting a critical tempest or meteor. That's how PvP is, and in PvE as I've already said, when people don't want to do dungeons in favor of ice wizards, its time for a change.
Well said but not all persons think same and have same way of strategy. Of course 50/65 lvl is most common way for wizards to play myth in pvp with that play i could be warlord in one day, 70% of chances are lower lvl or even lvl as mine ( i could flee if warlord pop out ) and i would still had chance.

I know you relized after while what you get from gear, stats, spells ( for myth ) of course they ignored us big time i may say they ignored all brothers and sisters as it is usual term of saying. To be death school i know they play of course i would like him to use steal health on my minion thats all point better minion then me on other side i could hold some spell to take twice he/she took from minion or me. I know we don't have self heal when you think we are only ones that don't have it, but let me tell you did you saw spell for stealing minion health ( i remind you little ) it steals 400 health + boost. Minotaur minion combined with Dimensional Shift makes you able to pass negative stuff or heals and all positive stuff. Example is Ice overlord which i got angry in pvp cause he let my minion cast few shields and i used Dimensional Shift and all infections and over time gone to minion and all shileds pass to me minion died and i killed overlord.

Everyone has different opinion and strategy i respect yours but tell me what other team does when you cast earth and they have lots of charms and shields? I will try maybe i get it right they cast Mana burn, Dispel, Stun, Weakness and i tell you this, each of that spell ends over my head in pvp, at that moment i am happy why? Cause in teamwork each spell could mess atack of my teammates and it didn't. Of course after critical Rebirth they will let me repeat it nunu they will not lol.

I am sorry if i wasn't clear in first post but this will make all clear to you, somewhere is old saying don't know how exact is going but says " It could of been worse but it didn't " on other hand i enjoy in small things and hope for big things in future but that is just me. I was defending what little of myth school is left and you talk about badge well if Storm gets higher even more you can sure say same stuff about Death or any other class thats up to you.

For me is just Monday but change is always good but no one needs myth they usually take Storm or Fire, Death is also in small numbers but you get picture anyways. Last thing warlord is just badge dont fear it and dont judge it bad cards fall always Jade, Overlord, Warlord or Guardian spirit its all in luck choice is on you will you survive till next good cards my strategy is to survive honestly i dont care if its 532 critical if your resit is 19 and block 100 i will play card and see if luck serves me. See ya around spiral bro.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2012
gweedoboy on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:
my honest opinion is that fire has enough dots for now. I would prefer king artorius to be a little stronger to but not a dot. I would also prefer if fire got an aoe that wasn't a dot for once.
There is meteor strike. But there are none in the 50+ levels.

Bladed Seraph