Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for one of these pets to hatch with

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 16, 2012
Hey guys! Im looking to hatch my Adult Mythic Beast for either Deer Knight(i really want this one) a Two-Headed Hound(second want) or a Tiki Pet(last want) here are the stats of my Mythic Beast:

Pedigree Score: 57(13)
Talents: 2/5(if this means anything)
Derby: 2/5(again, if this means anything)

Talents and Derby talents:
Gives your character +25 health when the pet is equipped(Add Health)
+65 MAX Intelligence or the book icon one(Brilliant)

Stats:
Strength at adult MAX: 210
Intellect at adult MAX: 295
Agility at adult MAX: 230
Will at adult MAX: 250
Power at adult MAX: 230

Card gives:
+20% to next hit spell at enemies for all friends(Bladestorm, Balance School, cost 1 pip, 100% accuracy, and it is a charm)

Thanks! and i hope i get a hatch soon :D

Noah Wildblood - Level 39

Survivor
May 19, 2012
Hello. I have both a Deer Knight and Orthrus (two headed hound) if you would like to meet up and hatch. The thing with the hound is that you need to be a myth student to get it, even from a hatch. let me know. I will probably be able to be on more this Monday and Tuesday evening.

Survivor
May 16, 2012
Bailey Lionshade on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:
Hello. I have both a Deer Knight and Orthrus (two headed hound) if you would like to meet up and hatch. The thing with the hound is that you need to be a myth student to get it, even from a hatch. let me know. I will probably be able to be on more this Monday and Tuesday evening.
Hey! I would like to hatch with the Deer Knight please(if i dont hatch with one sooner than Monday or Tuesday evening :P) I need to get 10,000 gold(which i can get in a day :P) then we can hatch... the reason i dont have enough gold is cause i found someone to hatch a deer knight with my beast, and got the beast again lol... Just one thing, can you tell me the stats of the Deer Knight if you can, pls.. Thanks!

Noah WildBlood - Level 40

Survivor
May 16, 2012
Never mind, Bailey, i got someone to hatch with me and got it :) Thanks though!

Noah WildBlood - Level 40

Survivor
May 19, 2012