Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

The way schools act...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
I know this is a random topic, but how do you think each school's wizards act? And I don't mean the way the actual person behind the wizard acts, but if you to just hear the basic of each school, how do you think each wizard from that school would act? Do you get what I saying?

~Cassandra SoulLeaf
Grandmaster Necromancer

Defender
Apr 17, 2009
Balance the peace maker, Ice the incorruptible, Death the pessimist, fire with strong will, myth a creative person (Like artists) Life, Tree huggers, Storm bullies, arrogant, strong.

Survivor
Dec 18, 2012
Well in MY OPINION, so please don't start bashing me i think
would be like the cool,chill people that just go in there own pace.
will be the leaders and organize people basically like parents in a way lol.
would be the quiet,silent listener, also quick.
would be the outgoing but sometimes bad tempered wizards.
will be the daydreamer,active imagination, and funny person that just does whatever they feel like doing.
would be go with the flow kinda attitude, they are nice,sweet,kind ,love music, and love nature.
would be the BOLDEST and LOUDEST person since you know they deal with storm lol they also have pride and think they are to tough for love and stuff. But hey deep down they are a big giant teddy bear.

Delver
Apr 21, 2012
SoulLeaf89 on Nov 11, 2013 wrote:
I know this is a random topic, but how do you think each school's wizards act? And I don't mean the way the actual person behind the wizard acts, but if you to just hear the basic of each school, how do you think each wizard from that school would act? Do you get what I saying?

~Cassandra SoulLeaf
Grandmaster Necromancer
Not completely.

Do you mean how wizards of those schools act in general?

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
Keep in mind, this is based off of people I know and how I see things. This will be *very biased.*

Storm - Actually, I think Storm wizards would be the quiet people in class, unless they know an answer to a question. I think they'd be very into their studies and that they'd hate to see people brush off education. They have a quick temper though, so be ready for mood swings on a moment's notice. They don't have many friends, although the ones that they do have are the ones they know will be there for them through thick and thin.
Fire - Fire seems to be very outgoing and warm. The ones I've met are very kind and caring and athletic. In my mind, they do well in school, but have a harder time with it than others.
Ice - Ice people seems like the ones who try to break up fights, and who have lots of friends. They have good people skills and are generally diligent in their studies.
Death - The jokesters of the group, Death wizards are generally cheerful around others. They're prone to making sarcastic comments though, and this often gets them a lot of negative attention. Death wizards know a lot in one subject and are ready to correct others if they get it wrong.
Life - Another outgoing class, Life wizards are the ones who have the most charisma. Others seem drawn to them and can't help but like the little guys.
Myth - These people are the silent people in school, always watching and always analyzing. They prefer to work by themselves and will only help others if it will benefit the, in some way.
Balance - Balance wizards are any mix of the other classes. They can have many friends, but they're also good with their studies and physical abilities.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2010
wraithcaster on Nov 13, 2013 wrote:
Not completely.

Do you mean how wizards of those schools act in general?
Yes. That is a great way to explain what I was trying to say

Explorer
May 22, 2011
Here they are...

Fire is Always seeking attention.
Ice is Quiet and nice
Storm is Loud and Crazy
Myth is loopy and dreamy
Life is nice and sweet
Death is quiet and nice when around people
Balance is all of the Above

Historian
May 06, 2009
From my understanding...

Storm Wizards are a strong blend of the very educated and the very athletic/jocky types. A mix of brains and brawn. They're very social, strong willed, arrogent at times, and strong. They very unpredictable and always have something bouncing around in their heads. It's hard for them to stick in one place and sometimes make a decision.

Fire Wizards are very socialable, passionate, warm-hearted and athletic. They have deep care and understanding for the ones around them. They're hot-headed and quick to anger. They think with the heart not the brain and sometimes will act without thinking if the time calls for it.

Ice Wizards are very structured. They think in one manner and no other. They're not flexibly and have a hard time changing. They can be cool and chilled, but very cold and uncaring at times.They can be defensive and do not allow others to hurt they're friends.

Death Wizards are very quiet and unnoticed. They have an underlying courage and bravery. They can often be seen as moody, dark, pessimistic, serious and unsocialable. They're not outgoing, but can add an element of interest when around.

Life Wizards are socialable and friendly. They have an immense care for their surrounds. They're givers, helpers, and life-long friends. Sometimes they have a hard time being serious and don't work as well underpressure. They love freedom and the natural ways things work.

Myth Wizards are creative and imaginative. They like the realm of dreams, illusions, and the unreal. Dispite they're creativity, they are also rule bound, and quiet. They are most times solitary and keep away from everyone. They brilliant thinkers and strategists.

Balance Wizards are peace makers, and organized. They like to hear everyone's opinion and feel no one should be left out. They have a difficult time taking one side sometimes. A Balance Wizard is often nuetral and supportive. They consider many things to shape they're view point and understanding.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
MiguelThefirst on Nov 12, 2013 wrote:
Balance the peace maker, Ice the incorruptible, Death the pessimist, fire with strong will, myth a creative person (Like artists) Life, Tree huggers, Storm bullies, arrogant, strong.
Lolz myth is the creative ones and storms are bullies?
Storm is creative and myth is kinda anti-social (it doesn't help that Cyrus Drake is the meanest teacher of the school professors. I mean seriously he is a jerk to all schools of magic)
but your pretty much right otherwise (Except life seems to be nicer then the other schools of magic)

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Rachel Dreamsong on Nov 23, 2013 wrote:
Lolz myth is the creative ones and storms are bullies?
Storm is creative and myth is kinda anti-social (it doesn't help that Cyrus Drake is the meanest teacher of the school professors. I mean seriously he is a jerk to all schools of magic)
but your pretty much right otherwise (Except life seems to be nicer then the other schools of magic)
Cyrus Drake gets so much nicer when you go to Dragonspyre. He actually praises you. o.o

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 52 theurgist

Delver
Mar 07, 2012
Fire Wizards
  • I would imagine them to be loyal friends, who always sticks with you no matter what. Their personally would be warm and fuzzy.

Storm Wizards

• I think they would be almost athletic, and party animals as well. If they were to go to regular school, I would think it would be one of those fancy private schools. They are extremely social.

Ice Wizards

• I think they would be clever and quiet, keeping too themselves and blocking out all others. They are one of the most hardworking when it comes to school. They hate seeing others hurt or bullied.

Death Wizards

• Like ice, they like keeping too themselves, not allowing others too far into their lives. They are lonely and dark, caring little about others, but secretly intelligent and sly.

Life Wizards

• They are bright and social. I imagine them to be caring about everything. They work freely and in nature, and lack the hardship that other wizards hold.

Myth Wizards

• I imagine them to be dreamers and are able to see the world in a different way, not from the eyes, but from the brain. When their imagination takes flight, the possibilities are endless.

Balance Wizards

• Balance is like every school put together, understand and hardworking, they are social and are dreamers. They are intelligent and mysterious, they are kind and fun.

~ Vanessa Rainbowpetal, level 52 theurgist

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Here's my thought:

Fire: Arrogant and hostile at times. Unpredictable and bursting with the will to show their potential. They want to prove their worth.

Storm: Creative, but too willing to express ideas. They wanna show just who's boss with their superior thinking. Though they're creative and intelligent, their abilities can get the better of them and they go overboard, endangering themselves and even their friends sometimes.

Ice: Friendly at times, but prefer to keep to themselves often. Honesty couldn't be more important to thaumaturges. They honor bravery and act as the serious students. Rules and hard work, along with slowly and surely, the phrase of perfection, define them.

Death: Very isolated and lonely, most of the time. They usually don't make the "first move" in a friendship, and want others to befriend them because of their own judgement, not because of what death has done for them. No other wizard could be more loyal or committed. Once a friendship is made, the death wizard won't forget. They're often misunderstood and scared to show exactly who they are.

Life: Very generous. They have the biggest hearts and the most open minds. The life around them couldn't be more important to them, as they know exactly what's going on. Though they never hope to hurt another living soul, they will always protect their friends, even when putting their own lives at risk.

Myth: Dreamers. Hopers. Thinkers. Conjurers want to give the world ideas, but don't always know how. They need a little push. They can be shy around their colleagues and peers, and are more comfortable around the creatures they summon. They understand them. They come up with the craziest, most childish ideas, but the ideas couldn't be more brilliant. Discipline is very important, for an unattended mind brings bad things.

Balance: The enforcers and sentinels. Besides ice, they strive to be the best example. They feel that all actions come with a consequence. Very diligent.

Survivor
Jan 06, 2014
Storm - The strong people who lift allot of weights and are really athletic. They are more of the Jock. They though make things work from Myth. This is why they are enemies.
Fire - The one that gets angered when something bad happens. They will fight anyone who gets in their way and challenge them to see who's the best. Allies with Storm.
Ice - The cool wizards with allot of friends like me, Mason Raven! Allies with Life.
Myth - The creative ones with allot of imagination. Likely also builds and make paintings, games on ROBLOX in Lua, test out new things. Allies with Balance.
Life - They are mostly girls and have beautiful singers. They care about everyone and everything and have allot of friends and are likely allied with Ice ... for "life". See what I did there?
Death - The lonely kids with almost no friends. They are depressed and may be bad but it doesn't mean they will be. They just need a friend and they won't be so lonely. Allies with Storm since their related in some ways.
Balance - Leaders of Society. Mayors, head of a store, Barrack Obama. Our President fits this school! Yea! That means if he played, he would likely be a Balance Wizard.
Accuracy: Though about this so 90%?

Survivor
Jun 11, 2010
PuppyQueen567 on Nov 12, 2013 wrote:
Well in MY OPINION, so please don't start bashing me i think
would be like the cool,chill people that just go in there own pace.
will be the leaders and organize people basically like parents in a way lol.
would be the quiet,silent listener, also quick.
would be the outgoing but sometimes bad tempered wizards.
will be the daydreamer,active imagination, and funny person that just does whatever they feel like doing.
would be go with the flow kinda attitude, they are nice,sweet,kind ,love music, and love nature.
would be the BOLDEST and LOUDEST person since you know they deal with storm lol they also have pride and think they are to tough for love and stuff. But hey deep down they are a big giant teddy bear.
Definitely Agree with you on the Ice one My character is way more laid back than me in my school in real life. Sophia Golden leaf

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
consult the book of secrets! it tells you!!!

wizards are usually strong and have big hearts. some pretty cool people!

wizards are attractive and they know it! they are social and popular and have some fiery personalities!

wizards are smart and very enthusiastic! they like inventing new things!

wizards are silent and dont talk much. they prefer to keep to themselves! pretty dead if you ask me...

wizards are social and outgoimg! they joke a lot and are very sweet! they really seem to keep the wotld alive!

wizards prefer to keep to themselves and do things. they dont much like the company of others! they more enjoy the aid of their minions that they think up in their grumpy minds!

Explorer
May 21, 2012
MiguelThefirst on Nov 12, 2013 wrote:
storms arent bullies atleast not this one and we arent arrogant again atleast i am not but i see what you are saying i did waterworks on my balance and there was a storm with us and he goes hey 1v1 me and i go sure and then he says no shields and then i am like what the heck are you talking about it isnt really a 1v1 without shields and he starts going on.on.on.on.on.on.on about storm is so cool! i tried it and it is pretty cool i am working on him right now actually he isnt that bad but i dont go up to people ask for a 1v1 and then say no shields and then there is the storm that goes and tempest every round but dosent say nothing which is alright and then there is the guy who tempest every round and brags about the power of his tempest lol and why would life be tree hugger well in your eyes what does tree hugger mean? storm would have to be in my eyes just plain out independent but i dont mind when people join my duels i am glad they help me or i am able to help them
and i hope you understand storms more fully now and i know my storm isnt that high but i know how to use the corretly well i will when i reach lvl 60

Wolf Darkeyes 50

Mastermind
Dec 17, 2010
All the posts about Death Wizards match my personality! I am shy, and like to keep to myself, but when one of my friends is being bullied, show no mercy!

-Nick

Defender
Jul 02, 2009
Emperor of Life on Jan 15, 2014 wrote:
consult the book of secrets! it tells you!!!

wizards are usually strong and have big hearts. some pretty cool people!

wizards are attractive and they know it! they are social and popular and have some fiery personalities!

wizards are smart and very enthusiastic! they like inventing new things!

wizards are silent and dont talk much. they prefer to keep to themselves! pretty dead if you ask me...

wizards are social and outgoimg! they joke a lot and are very sweet! they really seem to keep the wotld alive!

wizards prefer to keep to themselves and do things. they dont much like the company of others! they more enjoy the aid of their minions that they think up in their grumpy minds!
Why so many exclamation marks? And myth aren't always "grumpy".

Delver
Dec 30, 2012
I am going according to the comics.

Quirky personalities and have trouble with succeeding.
Quiet, kind of just watch things as they happen.
Mischievous, playing pranks and what not.
Funny, and nice wizards over all.
Overjoyed, a little too nice and above all, ultimate tree hugger.
Negative, always down and pretty much an outcast.
Responsible, and always on top of keeping order.

Explorer
Jun 10, 2012
My interpretation on school personalities:
- Creative, has good mechanical and engineering skills, but they are very impulsive and act before thinking
- Patient, loyal, would sacrifice themselves for their friends and family on a moments notice
-Hot tempered, somewhat emotional with crazy mood swings, bull headed and walk to the beat of their own drum
-Anti-social, pessimistic, some of them act tough but are really compassionate
- They are independent fighters, some are jerks, they are daydreamers and quiet nerdy
-Younger students are cheerful, ditsy, immature. Older students are calm, peaceful, and gentle.
- I personally think of them as born under the Greek zodiac sign of Libra. They are passionate about justice, they are wise, interesting individuals, but some of them when working in a group become lazy.

Explorer
Jul 15, 2012
Hehe, this has been on my mind for a while, and I am glad I can put it out there. I only have... room for the elemental trio and a bit of the spirit, so bear with me , and , because I may or may not have skipped you.

- Ice wizards are kind wizards that are willing to take a beating to protect their friends. They function fine by themselves, but will be the star of and will most definently save a team at least once. They will do anything it takes to get 3 people and start questing together, and once this happens they become about 10% more unstoppable.
- Patient, since they have to wait for their attacks to go off and become deadly, a forest fire that devours everything starts off with a spark, and fire wizards know this too well, they have trained to start attacks with a spark, and let it turn into a burning "forest fire" that wipes all their enemies out. Other than that, they are compulsive and will do everything it takes for the latter to happen.

- Most PVP'ers will hate me when I say this, but smart. They know their attacks will do a lot of damage straight off, but most Storm Wizards still stack up blades and use Colossals to get their attacks to the maximum range. That said, they will totally take risks and usually do things solo. In a team, though, they become an attacker and most people admire them.

- The other stars of the team, however instead of tanking attacks for their friends, they bring their friends back up. They will do anything it takes to make sure their friends do not die, even if it means putting themselves in danger. Most people look for these wizards, as most of them are very nice, and are usually always willing to help.

- Deaths are mostly always... grim. They are quite anti-social and will mostly take care of their own problems. However, deaths always take friends and loved ones into their hearts, and will do anything to save them, Malistare commanding the Dragon Titan to save Sylvia is a perfect example of this.