Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

what new magic does everyone want?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 08, 2011
Hello, I Was wondering what schools people have in mind. i have thought of a school it is "light magic" since there is gonna be shadow magic in the update it made me think of this. i hope it gets added :).

anyways, what kind of school would you guys like?

Alex UnicornMender, level 34 (Magus Thaumaturge)

Defender
Apr 07, 2012
I want one called rabor school hits ya 3 times

Survivor
Mar 25, 2010
coolguy2170 on Nov 12, 2013 wrote:
I want one called rabor school hits ya 3 times
that is basically

Andrew Willofriend master

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
Well people are saying Water (many said no because it is like Storm), Chaos (because people want an opposite for balance), Light, Chronomancy (magic of time), Technomancy (magic of technology), Air/Wind magic, Earth (too much like life), and other things like that.

Out of those I like Chronomancy and Light magic.

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
SoupWizard64 on Nov 13, 2013 wrote:
Well people are saying Water (many said no because it is like Storm), Chaos (because people want an opposite for balance), Light, Chronomancy (magic of time), Technomancy (magic of technology), Air/Wind magic, Earth (too much like life), and other things like that.

Out of those I like Chronomancy and Light magic.
Many people have also said alchemy, which I think is a fairly good idea. Alchemy in real life is taking something and turning it into something else. Maybe Alchemy could specialize in transforming spells to different schools, different effects, or even send them back at the enemy.

The two you liked, Chronomancy and light, are also great ideas.

Chronomancy could affect the way turns work, or have over time spells, or maybe even go back before a spell was cast, thus eliminating the effects of the spell.

I'm not sure how light would work.