Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Zeus' Lightning Striker

AuthorMessage
Delver
Sep 22, 2010
My daughter has this wand .... ( Looks like a Lighting Bolt ) I know you have to fight Zeus to get it and I know it's a random drop .... My question is I am level 88 and my daughters level is 34 .... does that matter every time she fights Zeus she get the Lighting Bolt almost every time .... and when I fight Zeus I never get it .... I have fought this Zeus over 100 time and nothing ....So could the drop be Level related ....

Thanks ....

And as Always ....

Thanks For Reading ....

Squire
Mar 07, 2011
What is a level 34 wizard doing fighting in a high level dungeon? That's the kind of thing that drives me nuts. Low level wizards, please do not try to ride our coat tails into high level instances.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Its very random, almost luckwise.

Just keep fighting him, and you will eventually get it.

Keep wizarding!

Angela Gem
Level 72
Life school

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
LOL I don't think level matters it's just the drop rate and she is in the level range for the lightning striker and you should soon be able to use the lightning bolt actually you can get either one at any level and just save it for when it's usable or sell it maybe if your pass it's level of use......I fight him a lot too and don't have the lightning striker so i use the sky iron hasta but hopefully I'll get lucky one of these days

Survivor
Sep 07, 2013
Malt22 on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
What is a level 34 wizard doing fighting in a high level dungeon? That's the kind of thing that drives me nuts. Low level wizards, please do not try to ride our coat tails into high level instances.
lol Zeus is a lvl 30 dungeon :p

Champion
Jan 27, 2010
LOL and honestly you can be a low level wizard and have more skill than a maxed out wizard you never know really

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
Malt22 on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
Zeus's dungeon is meant for lvl 30's, atlantea is meant for 70's and tartarus is meant for 90's.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2012
Silver Myst on Nov 9, 2013 wrote:
My daughter has this wand .... ( Looks like a Lighting Bolt ) I know you have to fight Zeus to get it and I know it's a random drop .... My question is I am level 88 and my daughters level is 34 .... does that matter every time she fights Zeus she get the Lighting Bolt almost every time .... and when I fight Zeus I never get it .... I have fought this Zeus over 100 time and nothing ....So could the drop be Level related ....

Thanks ....

And as Always ....

Thanks For Reading ....
I got my lightning bolt on the first try from the extra warrior you can fight in zeus's dungeon (idk how to spell his name but it starts like dem.... and he a dark brown almost black dog in armor) I am lvl 90 though, so you may have to get to lvl 90 first, but i think he should still drop it either way. He is balance with an ice minion if i remember correctly

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
It's all random, however I did have better luck farming Chronos, and getting bolt wand than I did Zeus and was better for me since it was level 90 wand.